Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Tenderized perfectly,just add potatoes

kramer-fork-in-me-2.jpg

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
They're talking about how the Leafs are looking to make a move for a forward, especially with the injuries. Realize with this shortened season, you can't play around but can't see why the Leafs should need to. But perhaps this is just a fan who hasn't seen enough of players like Barabanov to say whether he should be given more ice-time. I'd have no problem putting Sandin or Lehtonen in and moving Rielly up on the wing even.

gud pro patty marleau making a come back?

Jumbo-Matthews-Marleau
Hyman-Tavares-Marner
Mikheyev-Kerfoot-Nylander
Vesey-Spezza-Simmonds

:sarcasm:

:laugh:

Reactions: rubous

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
That's not realistic. This is the NHL, each team has some of the best players in the world, and no teams go 82-0 or 0-82. It would be nice if this fanbase could avoid the edge of the cliff anytime there's and off night for a player/team.
I think we all know this has been a Jekyll and Hyde team

HoweHullOrr

Oct 3, 2013
The time of this game is bad because I'd like to see the Bills game as well. They should have had a 4 pm local time which would be 6 pm our time and it wouldn't conflict with the NFL playoffs. 4 pm isn't inconvenient for Calgary fans, is it?
Ya, going to have to record something and watch it later I guess. Odd to schedule a hockey game to compete with the NFL Conference Finals.

Reactions: hoglund and ACC1224

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
You are sleeping on Montreal. They look ready to contend.
I think they have fantastic depth however they will fall back down to earth once other teams get back up to speed. Playing Edmundson and Chiarot top 4 mins is unsustainable. Danault is not a top line center. Like many other teams their off to a hot start, (Buffalo the past 2 years, Minnesota rn), I'll be very surprised if they keep it up.

I predict

Toronto/Calgary
Montreal
Edmonton
Winnipeg
Vancouver
Ottawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad