GDT: Game #7 Kings @ Sharks - 7:30 PM PDT CSN-CA KFOX

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Welp I'm in a seattle sportsbar watching this abomination of a game. At least I tipped her well and left her a nice note. **** this game though. I made a waitresses night. WHy don't the Sharls make my night?

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
Ugh wish we would've started cold this season and slowly picked it up. Sigh

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Can someone please explain to me how we go from starting the season 4-0 allowing only 2 goals in our first 4 games to playing like absolute **** and now letting in 14 goals in 3 games as of right now? Is the loss of Couture and Martin really hurting us this bad? Even then that is no excuse.

losing an elite 2-way center and a top 4 d-man, plus pretty much all the depth that would replace them.

USF Shark

Zôion politikòn
Aug 19, 2005
DC Area
Can someone please explain to me how we go from starting the season 4-0 allowing only 2 goals in our first 4 games to playing like absolute **** and now letting in 14 goals in 3 games as of right now? Is the loss of Couture and Martin really hurting us this bad? Even then that is no excuse.

It's called sports. You get hot every now and then, and sometimes you get cold.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011

Couture and Martin out not helping. Martin may have actually been reigning Burns in like an animal tamer cuz Burns is chasing the puck more right now. Thornton's line hasn't really been going strong the last couple games. Hertl's playing well but dunno if he's good enough for the 2nd line yet. Nieto plays well more often than not, still can't score. I don't care for Wingels generally.

Also, as USF said, it's sports.

Crazy Joe Divola

Jun 20, 2009
There's another back to back coming up soon? Are they just getting them all out of the way in the first month?

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
We could use some shooters in our lineup. Seems like there aren't really guys who go to the prime scoring spots. Tierney and Hertl seem like they position themselves for the F2 role.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I realize that everyone's frustrated, but if you guys are gonna start taking it out on each other, we might have a problem.

Frustration is not an excuse for flaming. Keep it in bounds please.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
it's worth noting that couture and martin are also some of our better penalty killers.

Winky

Jun 17, 2008
Been out of the loop ... what's the deal with Paul Martin? Injury (didn't see an injury report thread) ... ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad