GDT: Game #7 : KINGS @ LIGHTNING - Tuesday, 10/15/‘13 @ 4:30 pm PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron*

Are we watching the same game? And I not writing off the season, just the game. Its one of those game were all the breaks are going against us among other things.

Tampa's defense is so porous there is always a chance even if you are down by 4 in the third period.

That's my point. Of course, their offense is potent...

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Kinda why I want to see Pearson/Toffoli... Is it really going to hurt that much to try something new?

I'd waive Fraser.

Pearson-Kopitar-Carter
Brown-Richards-Williams
King-Stoll-Frattin
Carcillo-Lewis-Nolan

Alternate Clifford and Carcillo as scratches.

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I'd waive Fraser.

Pearson-Kopitar-Carter
Brown-Richards-Williams
King-Stoll-Frattin
Carcillo-Lewis-Nolan

Alternate Clifford and Carcillo as scratches.

Looks fine. If only Pearson didn't have to earn his way. Must prove himself more in Sutter and Lombardi's eyes and pay his dues. :P

KingKopitar11*

Quick isn't making any hard saves either, but the whole team is playing like ****. Good thing quick got pulled. Nothing against him but he hasn't looked sharp today.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
That is entirely in Carcillo.

Takes the penalty, then he goes for a poekcheck in the neutral zone like he wants to give himself a breakaway. He fails, and is left behind the play.

Utterly Pejorative Slured.

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Well.... At least St. Louis is also on my fantasy team, lol.

We are pulling Quick? Pfft. Quick was one of our best players of the game. I guess that'll make a statement to the team, but may hurt us as well.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Quick was definitely sharp. Saved a couple breakaways. The team looked like garbage and that was bound to happen once on this long trip. Oh well.

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
Quick isn't making any hard saves either, but the whole team is playing like ****. Good thing quick got pulled. Nothing against him but he hasn't looked sharp today.

Breakaways from St. Louis AND Stamkos? Granted Stamkos lost the puck but that can still be dangerous in that situation

I like how on game 3 of a 4 game road trip the Kings have an off game and it's the end of the world

KingKopitar11*

If Kopitar keeps this up for 20 more games he should get traded. For a guy making 6.8 he doesn't produce ****.

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
Not mentally strong enough to ignore a goal waive off and failed 4 minute pp.

Ron*

Quick has been off all season long. :(

No different than last season's pattern, and he has more time to work out the kinks. He will be awesome once again down the stretch and in the playoffs. No worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad