GDT: Game #7 : KINGS @ LIGHTNING - Tuesday, 10/15/‘13 @ 4:30 pm PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
That's what I've been talking about. How many incredible passes does Kopitar have to make in order for his wingers to help the man out. This is becoming and funny joke. Open nets too.

Maybe he should put the puck in the net himself from time to time? I can think of 6.8 million reasons why he should be able to do this...

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
We seem to make stiffs like Bishop, Dubnyk, Labarbera, etc. etc look like all-stars!

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
What a crap pass by Brown in the neutral zone to turn it over right outside his own blueline.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
DS should have played the lines he used in practice. I don't think Brown-Kopi-Williams works anymore as a #1 line.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Please score on Bishop to make me feel better for starting Quick over him on my fantasy team this morning....

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
Maybe he should put the puck in the net himself from time to time? I can think of 6.8 million reasons why he should be able to do this...

Really? the first three games he had at least 5 shots and none went in and nobody collected a rebound. People complained about him playing too simple. So now he created 2 scoring chances in 40 seconds and now you are going to complain about him not shooting?

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Please score on Bishop to make me feel better for starting Quick over him on my fantasy team this morning....

Haven't you learned anything over the past couple years? NEVER put a King on your fantasy team!

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Dude, the Kings have won 3 in a row and there is still half a game to go here. Be patient.

And its only the 7th game of the season.

Are we watching the same game? And I not writing off the season, just the game. Its one of those game were all the breaks are going against us among other things.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Haven't you learned anything over the past couple years? NEVER put a King on your fantasy team!

I learned that early on when I picked up Voynov and just recently dropped him :laugh: But I wound up drafting Quick, and I don't think I could bring myself to move him. The only King I tolerate. Goaltender is really the only safe position for the Kings fantasy hockey. Sure as hell can't trust to get steady offensive stats from anyone really.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Really? the first three games he had at least 5 shots and none went in and nobody collected a rebound. People complained about him playing too simple. So now he created 2 scoring chances in 40 seconds and now you are going to complain about him not shooting?

No, I'm going to complain about him not scoring. He has 4 goals in his last 40+ games. Do you think that's acceptable for a guy getting paid 6.8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad