GDT: Game #7 : KINGS @ DUCKS - Saturday, 2/2/’13 @ 7:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducksgo*

Emerson Etem 3 goals and Sami Vatanen 2 goals.... Just saying! Bring on the rivalry baby!

KingKopitar11*

Emerson Etem 3 goals and Sami Vatanen 2 goals.... Just saying! Bring on the rivalry baby!

What rivalry. The only time it was fun was when you guys had pronger. Now it's just sad and slow.

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
Ducks fans before Kings' 2012 playoff run: "Shut up, Kings fans. Win a Cup first."

Ducks fans now: "We won the Cup first. We were the first California team to win the Cup!"

If the Kings won the Cup before the Ducks did: "We won it more recently!"

But we did it better :)

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
This should be a fun game and hopefully the Kings can get back on track and get a win. I would like to see Richards show up as well.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
JonRosen says:
February 2, 2013 at 3:57 pm
Bernier is not expected to start tonight. I’ve changed the title of the story to avoid confusion.

LoL, yeah, that was confusing, and I am rushing out the door to play my own game tonight. Good to know Quick will be in net, Bernier should have started the Preds game. GO KINGS!

Puck U

2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
Aug 2, 2005
Apple Valley, CA.
Don't make me bring out the ANIMAL HOUSE GDT add-on :sarcasm:

Animal+House.jpeg

Puck U

2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
Aug 2, 2005
Apple Valley, CA.
170px-Belushi_in_Animal_House.jpg
Hey! What's all this laying around stuff ? Why are you all still laying around here for ?

What the hell are we supposed to do, ya moron ? We lost 2-1 to the Predators, the friggin’ Nashville Predators man, we've been defeated. There's nothing to fight for anymore.

Let it go. War's over, man. Corey Perry dropped the big Night Train.
mail1.jpeg

What?
2608330704_f6eb3a69b4.jpg
Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Getzlaf bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

The Getzlaf ?

Forget it, he's rolling

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
WE MUST HAVE A BLOODBATH REVENGE !
bloodbath-logo.jpg
WildWingonFire.jpg

the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

170px-Belushi_in_Animal_House.jpg
What the **** happened to the Kings & Kings Fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Puck U, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Corey Perry, he's a dead man! Lupul a dead man ... Getzlaf, dead! Niedermeyer...

Retired ?

Yeah ... NO, DEAD ! Puck U's right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these ********. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

And we're just the Hockey Fan's to do it.

Yeah, I agree. Let's go get 'em.

Let's do it.

LET'S DO IT !
belushi.jpeg
Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh !!!

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
[MOD]

But yeah, only Ducks fans make a big deal out of the "first California team to win it." Nobody gives a **** about that now unless you're a lonely Sharks fan who has to deal with "the only California team to not win it." Like I earlier in this thread, if the Kings did win it before the Ducks did, Ducks fans would be bragging about how they won the Cup more recently.

Kings winning the Cup wasn't about being the second California team to to win it...it was about the first time the city of Los Angeles gets a taste of the Holy Grail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad