GDT: Game #7 : KINGS @ DUCKS - Saturday, 2/2/’13 @ 7:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Penner shows zero ****ing emotion or energy. If he had energy, but struggled to score points it would be a different story. I didn't like re-signing him then and I certainly don't like it now.

KingKopitar11*

Seriously done with Penner, waive him trade him I don't give a ****. Call up TT, Pearson, or Vey.

Agreed, we have no creativity or dynamics to our play, we really need to change everything, we won the cup i get it, but our system requires heavily on energy and if we bring a little to shy we absolutely lose it. We need to lose players like Penner, Stoll, maybe Fraser. Fill our bottom 6 with players like Loktionov and TT. make some creativity, we need to load up the slot, this dump and chase forecheck system is just too inconsistent and risky.

We need to load up our line up with shooters not grinders. Thats how anaheim does it. They have goons but they can sure shoot from the slot.

Kopitar seriously has 0 shots in the last 2 games. The system needs to change and the grinders need to go, most of them. Its just pathetic.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
The missing presence of Mitchell and Greene was felt tonight. Sloppy play in their own end tonight. Uncharacteristic display from the team today. Hopefully them potting four goals can be seen as a positive that can carry over to the next game. Just keep Penner and Bernier off the ice.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Bernier should have never been brought back, former first round pick, always played well, was a good soldier the seasons he backed up Quick but right now he just doesn't seem to give a crap out there. I know it's unprofessional, and I am not defending it, but he should have been moved this summer. I think he is over the Kings.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Agreed, we have no creativity or dynamics to our play, we really need to change everything, we won the cup i get it, but our system requires heavily on energy and if we bring a little to shy we absolutely lose it. We need to lose players like Penner, Stoll, maybe Fraser. Fill our bottom 6 with players like Loktionov and TT. make some creativity, we need to load up the slot, this dump and chase forecheck system is just too inconsistent and risky.

Energy? You get energy from players like Stoll and Fraser. Loktionov is not going to bring the type of energy we need in the bottom 6. Dump and chase is the epitome of consistency and low risk plays. The creative players are the ones who play the riskiest.

Do you really know what you want from the Kings?

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
Bernier should have never been brought back, former first round pick, always played well, was a good soldier the seasons he backed up Quick but right now he just doesn't seem to give a crap out there. I know it's unprofessional, and I am not defending it, but he should have been moved this summer. I think he is over the Kings.

Bernier was not at fault this game despite what you think 3 of his 4 goals were on the pp Granted he didnt play spectaular but it was the kings pk that sucked and lost the game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad