GDT: Game 7: Detroit Red Wings @ Montreal Canadiens - October 21, 2014 - 7:30 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
I never, ever blame the refs blindly. It's just so lazy.

well..holier than thou..;) you and your quotee seem to be confusing criticizing the officials with blaming the officials. They don't get paid to be 18 inches away from the puck carrier and miss an offside not once, not twice....

if it's not 2-0n-1's..folks would be a little less pissed..but some excellent chances were stopped dead by missed calls. A couple one way and one the other way..okay....but when every wrong call is versus the Habs..folks have a legitimate reason to complain.

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
Therrien gets it. Struggling line, not competing, not playing well tonight..start them every period and power play. Creative genius.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
well..holier than thou..;) you and your quotee seem to be confusing criticizing the officials with blaming the officials. They don't get paid to be 18 inches away from the puck carrier and miss an offside not once, not twice....

if it's not 2-0n-1's..folks would be a little less pissed..but some excellent chances were stopped dead by missed calls. A couple one way and one the other way..okay....but when every wrong call is versus the Habs..folks have a legitimate reason to complain.

I meant in general. It's just lazy.

Tonight? it's a 1-0 game, ffs.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Bourque > Weise.

Bournival > both.

Andrighetto > all three.

This year, Weise has been better than Bourque. Not that hard to do as David Fischer would probably play better than him as a forward.

Agreed that if Bourque actually decide to play, he's way better than Weise, but right now...

Bournival - Eller - Sekac would also be a good option.

As for Ghetto, i'd keep him in the AHL this year so he can be an offensive leader there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad