GDT: Game 7: Columbus at Anaheim | 10/24 10PM EDT

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
But Boll makes ALMOST 2 million dollars a year. That's so much more money than I make I can't stand it!! That 1.7 cap hit is gonna cripple us in the future...we're not gonna be able to pay Bjorkstrand the 6 mil he's gonna deserve in 3 years!! If Boll had any PP prowess maybe he'd deserve 5.5 a year. He doesn't!! Dudes a COMPLETE LIABILITY on the ice. You see all the even-man rushes he's responsible for?!? 4 on 4's, 3 on 3's comin back in our zone almost every shift Boll is out there.

We NEED Mackenzie back!!

46130841.jpg

Last edited:

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
It would be great to see the Jackets finally find a way to win both games of a back-to-back. Will be tough for sure, as the Cali road trip always is, but if Bob plays like Bob, and Joey continues being a beast, then we have a chance.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I've not been around much of late but I'm still alive....

I'm not sure I believe the CBJ are 5th in league scoring at 3.3 goals per game but they are.... Joey is in the top 5 as well...

Some new faces of late but the core is the same..... kudos to Todd Richards, man was I wrong about that guy, he's doing a great job with the young Jackets..

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
NHL XM Stat of the Day: The CBJs were the first non-California team to win a game in California this year. :handclap:

Let's be the first non-California team to win 2 games in California this year:nod:

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
I missed all the fun last night; had to go to bed...............but I'm in it for the long haul tonight. Jackets getting a lot of love on NHL Network this morning.

Robert..........I agree on Richie. He's turned out to be a really good coach for this group.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 58s59 seconds ago
#CBJ Jack Johnson takes the ceremonial faceoff ... as a captain would.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I missed all the fun last night; had to go to bed...............but I'm in it for the long haul tonight. Jackets getting a lot of love on NHL Network this morning.

Robert..........I agree on Richie. He's turned out to be a really good coach for this group.

One of the top ten CBJ road games in history last night..... they came back twice to win.... no wimping, no pouting.... they wanted to win and did... a great game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad