Pre-Game Talk: GAME #7 - Canucks vs. Avalanche - Jan 30 - 7:00PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
I hope there isn't a shootout tomorrow. They're getting brutal to watch.. WTF Burrows?!!
No worries, it won't get that far. Game against any team in the NW division? The Canucks? No Landeskog, Downie, or O'Reilly? Sacco as our head coach? The result will probably be a blowout.

canucks9314

Jan 17, 2009
Lu or Schnu?

I am currently biased to Lu, and I think he deserves at least the chance to win the starting job back.

schneider IMO.

- After all the trade talks. situation is too awkward with LU.

- schneider is younger and cheaper right now so we can add more short-term pieces since our window is closing.

Crows*

Seriously.... I'm laughing. Dan tencer just stated he has more confidence in dubnyk than Lu in playoffs.

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
No worries, it won't get that far. Game against any team in the NW division? The Canucks? No Landeskog, Downie, or O'Reilly? Sacco as our head coach? The result will probably be a blowout.

Well, you jinxed it. Good job. If anyone can find a way to lose against you, it will be us. All we need is a two-nothing lead to start, and the game is in the bag for you.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010

Colorado? No Kesler, Booth, or EBBETT? AV as our head coach? The result will probably be a blowout.

:sarcasm:

NothingLikeAnEJ

Jimmies: Rustled
Jan 24, 2011
Lol can't believe some of you guys are worried.

Without Landy and O'Reilly, our PK is like 2% (not even exaggerating go check it out).

5 on 5 we will probably be able to play with you guys but as soon as we take a penalty it's done. Varly will stand on his head and still give up 4 tomorrow on the PK.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010

Without Landy and O'Reilly, our PK is like 2% (not even exaggerating go check it out).

5 on 5 we will probably be able to play with you guys but as soon as we take a penalty it's done. Varly will stand on his head and still give up 4 tomorrow on the PK.

Doesn't matter who we're playing right now, we're playing bad; we have reason to be worried heading into each game for the early start of this season. :laugh:

Your PK is bad? Welp, that just confirms we're not scoring a damn PP goal all night. Plus our PP sucks. :laugh:

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver

Have you seen our PP? :help:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Doesn't matter who we're playing right now, we're playing bad; we have reason to be worried heading into each game for the early start of this season. :laugh:

Your PK is bad? Welp, that just confirms we're not scoring a damn PP goal all night. Plus our PP sucks. :laugh:

:laugh: You can't out suck us. Our PP is 1 for 13 (might be more now) at a crisp 6.7%.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Seriously.... I'm laughing. Dan tencer just stated he has more confidence in dubnyk than Lu in playoffs.

Can we seriously have an embargo on anything Dan Tencer says or writes on this board? Please? You KNOW he's going to **** all over the Canucks. This is nothing new. Let the blind hater Deadmonton troll wallow in his idiocy over on their board.

Please.

Uh...thing's haven't exactly been sunshine and roses over here. Special teams have been "special" here too. Hopeful moments are alternating with hearty helpings of WTF.

Either team could win tomorrow. Of course I'm hoping for the Canucks and I'll probably be seriously pissed off if they don't been Colorado missing Landeskog, Downie or O'Reilly, but let's just say the game is nowhere near a sure thing. It should be a romp for a Canucks team that should be seriously pissed off with the outcome of the LA game and should have some bones to roll.

But the shoulds have bit us in the ass before.

Nuck Bonino

May 10, 2011
Watch Duchene light us up now that Hodgson is gone. He went easy on us last year out of respect for his best buddy.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland

better to have low expectations with things like this

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
I just want the Canucks to win tomorrow and on Friday against the Hawks. We need those two games. Kesler should be skating with the team sometime this week or next week right? cause Gillis said 7-10 days a week or two ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad