Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
mMje5UI.gif
yCFvvVl.gif

ep8ynjL.gif
oo1fmcf.gif

Begin.​

Crows*

My first live game of the year! Actually my first live game since game 1 of the cup finals.

alicia

~
Apr 11, 2011
Vancouver, B.C
Canucks burst out of the gate in the first, scoring 7.

Suck the rest of the game, choke up 12 goals, media blows up over our goalie tandem again.

Cry & go back to the bar. Another night of hockey ruined.

:sarcasm:

Steve Bennett*

I still think we win the division.

That much is obvious, our divisional competition couldn't compete in the ahl... god bless the divisional seeds getting 1, 2, 3 - could come in handy this year...

Canucks win 9-0

1st period

19:11 DSedin (Hsedin Kassian)
19:19 Hsedin (Garrison Schneider)
19:56 Hansen (Raymond Schroeder)

2nd period

19:30 Raymond (Schroeder Hansen)
19:42 Bieksa (Hamhuis Higgins)
19:59 Burrows (Luongo)

3rd period

19:01 Schroeder (Edler Ballard)
19:26 DSedin (Hsedin Kassian)
19:48 Kassian (DSedin Tanev)

Crows*

I really hope shane obrien is in the lineup and Kassian tunes his face in. I can't stand sob.

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
just finished watching the kings game, frustrating game...not used to seeing the canucks just give up offensively for such a long stretch of the third period, but being the 3rd game in 4 nights and alot of players looking gassed (especially the sedins) made the decision to play for the 2-1 win understandable...can't remember a team ice the puck so much in the third period for a while

not so happy about some of the coaching/ice time decisions tonight...ballard was the best d-man by a long shot yet was 5th in ice time on the back end, schroeder benched for no discernable reason despite being the best center in the face-off circle and defensively all game, kassian benched in overtime, edler miscast in the shootout yet again, refusal to try schroeder in the shootout...curious stuff to say the least

still, with kesler out, and leaders like h. sedin, edler and hamhuis playing like shells of their former selves, there is a ton of room for improvement and a long winning streak once they get their act together isn't out of the question

a home game against a team like colorado who looked pretty sad against edmonton last night is as good a chance as any to get the sedins and the top-4 d going to a certain extent

StringerBell

The Avalanche have been a cakewalk for is the past couple seasons. Why do I get the feeling that won't be the case this time around?

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Some Canucks vs. Avs stats...

Daniel Sedin - 62GP, 27G, 25A, 52Pts
Henrik Sedin - 69GP, 17G, 39A, 56Pts
Chris Higgins - 9GP, 3G, 4A, 7Pts

Cory Schneider - 6GP, 4W, 0L, 1OTL, 1.23 GAA, .962 SVP, 2 SO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad