GDT: Game 7- Blues @ Vancouver

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
If we are completely out of by the TDL, I’d seriously consider trading Binny and Parayko and embrace a rebuild. Those are 2 of my favorite players too.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
the canucks can bring the offensive pressure and are fast, that's new

the canucks score once on 20 shots, that's not

terrible period, but the game's still easily up for grabs. binnington's been great and the canucks aren't converting well despite the lopsided pressure.

finish the pk and get it back

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueston

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
shutterstock_52563235-scaled.jpg

Alexa looks great.... there's that...

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Not loving a lot of Berube’s decisions lately, including playing the same lineup tonight. The forwards have to be tired playing a man down last night. I get doing it on an occasion. But back-to-backs?

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Not loving a lot of Berube’s decisions lately, including playing the same lineup tonight. The forwards have to be tired playing a man down last night. I get doing it on an occasion. But back-to-backs?
Have to assume they were happy with how the defense handled a pretty good corsi/possession team and figured you could do it against the younger brother in Vancouver. I was ok with it, but you have to take into account the speed Vancouver brings and it doesn't matter how Vancouver defends if they are controlling the pace and picking up loose pucks.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Wow....our O is pathetic....dump and chase.... against a faster team

Wow...18 let's a guy walk by him

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Binny is going to start getting frustrated playing in front of this garbage team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad