GDT: Game 7 10/18/13 @7:00 PM Coyotes Vs. Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
If someone would have told me that we'd go on a 6 game winning streak without every scoring on the Power Play, then I would say, "could you pass whatever you're smoking this way." I'm still amazed. ha ha ha

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
LOL.

Bruce looks disturbingly like Dr Bunson Honeydew

Dr._bunsen_honeydew.jpg

OMGoodness. I feel as though we've stumbled upon our 2013 avatars! ha ha ha

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Was out for pretty much all of this one but the shootout. Holy our team in that shootout. What a move by Boner! What a sniper by Silfer Bullet.

I was sitting there thinking, they're putting Silfer in NOW???

Koivu's shot was...wow. Disappointing to say the least.

DigitalSea

Thank you Landon
Jun 13, 2011
Anaheim, CA
Was out for pretty much all of this one but the shootout. Holy our team in that shootout. What a move by Boner! What a sniper by Silfer Bullet.

I was sitting there thinking, they're putting Silfer in NOW???

Koivu's shot was...wow. Disappointing to say the least.

It looked like he lost the handle and it rolled on him from the very first touch.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
It looks like Teemu is handling the puck better this year. Idk, maybe it's because it's early in the year but he looks great out there in the early going.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Seriously, Game Center? I was gonna watch this in the morning. I wake up, log in, and the game bar says 'FINAL SO'. Why would they write SO in there? Killed absolutely all the excitement, thanks a lot...

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Seriously, Game Center? I was gonna watch this in the morning. I wake up, log in, and the game bar says 'FINAL SO'. Why would they write SO in there? Killed absolutely all the excitement, thanks a lot...

Honestly, the Phoenix system sucked 95% of the excitement out of the game already. Works, but damn it's boring.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
i just got on this thread right now and whats with all the **** talk? Its just one game and phoenix always plays us tough, and we knew the power play was gonna struggle. This was known in training camp

Oct 18, 2011
It looks like Teemu is handling the puck better this year. Idk, maybe it's because it's early in the year but he looks great out there in the early going.
It helps to have a center that can skate and isn't afraid to try and make plays. Teemu playing off the puck=still very good when he has to handle it alot that's when he looks old. the guy looks great, i am in awe really

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
It helps to have a center that can skate and isn't afraid to try and make plays. Teemu playing off the puck=still very good when he has to handle it alot that's when he looks old. the guy looks great, i am in awe really

Great point. At this point in his career, Selanne shouldn't be relied upon to create his own offense really.

Fallenity

Apr 12, 2011

It's always been so, probably the only annoying part of GCL. I usually just make the window so small when I open it up that I can only see the upper parts of the boxes. Someone also said they cover it with a paper.

Btw, did anyone see Vatanen in the OT? I didn't notice him once and you'd think he'd be there a lot.

quentez

#8 Teemu Legend
Apr 2, 2011
Trondheim, Norway
The clock on the bar ending at 2:55 also gives a bit of a hint.

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
Outplayed for sure, but I'll take the points!

Teemu could have had a hat trick again in the game.

The shootout was crazy...

I can't believe our PP is so bad

Game was painfully boring...

PHX did a great job in the neutral zone.

Where was the crowd for a Friday night game? The place looked half empty. (oh, the Dodgers were on, that's right. :shakehead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad