GDT: Game 7 10/18/13 @7:00 PM Coyotes Vs. Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
I fell asleep during the game after the Coyote's second goal. Only saw Boner's knuckle puck this morning. He honors this team's heritage.

rollingdux

Jun 2, 2012
So Cal
twitter.com
Outplayed for sure, but I'll take the points!

Where was the crowd for a Friday night game? The place looked half empty. (oh, the Dodgers were on, that's right. :shakehead)

It looked bad at first, but it got more people in there as the game moved on. The game was nap worthy. From what I've heard the atmosphere in the last minutes of the game + OT/SO was amazing though. Love all the instagram videos. :)

jax00

DangleSnipe&Celly
Mar 3, 2007
Anaslime
It looked bad at first, but it got more people in there as the game moved on. The game was nap worthy. From what I've heard the atmosphere in the last minutes of the game + OT/SO was amazing though. Love all the instagram videos. :)

Pretty much this. I got Goosebumps when Selanne came out in the shootout. Crowd was going wild.

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
You think with the #3 all time powerplay goalscorer on the team, they would at least be mediocre on the PP. Teemu's knowledge in the area alone should get this team to middle of the road. But it's like this team loses all of it's talent once they go on the PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad