Chipchura - Halpern - Kennady

OEL - Michalek
Yandle - Stone
Schlemko - Runblad

Goalie Matchup

ana-4.jpg
VS.
images

To all Fans in Attendance: Smith and Ribeiro are in town so there must be a Sniper in the rafters! Be Aware!!!!!

sniper-camouflage-ghillie-suit.jpg

Last edited:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
So that coyote was the one that singed ''glitter on my face...''? Thought it was Ke$ha

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Im scared of the outcome of this game.. Pheonix has tooo many duck killers.. its scary!!!! Riebiero, Doan, Vrbata!!!! Damit!!! D BETTER STEP UP!! lol, if hiller is playing... they need to clear hanzals butt out of the crease or he will have a field day tipping pucks past hiller

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Silver Bullet? Don't you mean Silfver Bullet?

Also I hereby motion that Magnus' full name should henceforth be Magnus the Disappointment. Courtesy of Skippy.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Im scared of the outcome of this game.. Pheonix has tooo many duck killers.. its scary!!!! Riebiero, Doan, Vrbata!!!! Damit!!! D BETTER STEP UP!! lol, if hiller is playing... they need to clear hanzals butt out of the crease or he will have a field day tipping pucks past hiller

Hiller didn't seem to have a problem with big bodies being around the crease v New York or Ottawa. And if tipped shots are getting through to Hiller, that isn't going to be on Hiller.

Anyway, 3-1 Phoenix. Smith to pull a hamstring as he swan dives behind the net as Getzlaf skates within 10 feet of him

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Compare that with Luongo who has had a horrible time against the Ducks. interesting how stuff works out sometimes

Ducks Ahoy

Effort = overrated
Jun 9, 2013
Orange County
Go Ducks!

In Phoenix for baseball tourney right now and me and some teammates are going to a sports bar and wearing our Duck jerseys. Hope the Ducks don't embarrass us in enemy territory:yo:

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
While you're waiting for the game to start, both of the college games on CBS Sports feature our prospects.(221 on DirecTV)

The current game is North Dakota(Thompson). UM-D is up after this(Welinski).

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Fasth injured himself yesterday, day to day... Andersen to back up tonight.

Edit: I see this was already addressed in the injury thread. Late to the party as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad