Post-Game Talk: Game 69 - One thing is clear, these teams now HATE each other - TBL 5 BRUINS 3 F

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
So at $7.5M, Rask may not even play 50 games because he's too delicate to play 60+. He's a good goalie, but is he worth $7.5M pro-rated over the number of games played?

has nothing to do with him being delicate and everything to do with having a starter caliber backup and wanting to keep an elite goalie fresh so he can do what he did last playoffs

But to answer your dumb question, yes

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Take away for me tonight was how useless both Kase and Richie were in this game.

Kase Im not surprised I think he's a mediocre player at best anyway

Ritchie was a total fing bust in this game. According to some he had the Tampa team crapping their pants. Sorry I must have missed the part that he made them pay for kicking the crap out of out top 4 players all night. LOL

He's a slower version of his brother so far.

The last ten games I want to see Tfred, Stud, and little Z up for a look

Reactions: Strafer

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
We limit these guys to like 20-25 shots on goal a game, they won tonight because of a one in a million penalty kill meltdown. Not worried about them at all.

Kase didn't dive either, just a random call created out of thin air to avoid giving us a powerplay.

Wish some of our guys would find a way out of their quarter of a season funks.

TB was w/o Stamkos and McDonagh and Hedman
never saw the ice in the 3rd period I believe.
I would say TB feels pretty good about that game.

Reactions: Fudge

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
And this is example A of why the Bruins shouldn't have ceased that effort with 8:43 remaining. "The points!"... I know.

Post game scrums do not earn suspensions. Being charged with the late fight instigator might but that very well might not have been called as Tampa is clearly willing to go....

I think it is evident which team is the hammer and which is the nail between these two teams unfortunately. Even if the Bruins did stand up for themselves during the game.

It's only a matter of time before a Bruin is injured in a playoff series against Tampa, similar to Washington or St. Louis.

I disagree.

Bruins aren’t the toughest team in the league, but I think you’re off your rocker if you think a Tampa has established itself as the hammer.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Take away for me tonight was how useless both Kase and Richie were in this game.

Kase Im not surprised I think he's a mediocre player at best anyway

Ritchie was a total fing bust in this game. According to some he had the Tampa team crapping their pants. Sorry I must have missed the part that he made them pay for kicking the crap out of out top 4 players all night. LOL

He's a slower version of his brother so far.

The last ten games I want to see Tfred, Stud, and little Z up for a look
All you do is f***ing complain

I’m done listening to you

click

member 96824

Imagine waking up everyday and having to look at that nose in the mirror @anthonycirelli

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
People do remember that Tampa didn't have Stamkos or McDonagh when they say the Bolts got lucky right?

Guessing Ritchie was tired from beating up that stiff from Florida on Thursday? Does the Ritchie family need an official invitation that it's ok to turn up the physicality during these types games? I know Brett wasn't capable, but Nick too?

Couldn't give a flying eff about the loss, but the fact that Cirelli was able to finish out that game's last 90 seconds was pathetic. Talk about saying "Big, bad Bruins my ass.".

True. But Bruins missing excellent defenseman as well.

badbrewin

Sponsor
Jan 13, 2007
Montreal
has nothing to do with him being delicate and everything to do with having a starter caliber backup and wanting to keep an elite goalie fresh so he can do what he did last playoffs

But to answer your dumb question, yes
Thanks Einstein

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2020-3-7_22-9-53.png

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I just rewound to view the play again. Still looks to me that Kase was trying to make a play on the puck while getting hooked and dove for the puck and the ref thought he was diving.
Yeah it was really clear to me that that's what it was. Was expecting someone to upload it on Twitter but I'm not seeing anything.

Reactions: bobbyorr04 and BTO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad