Post-Game Talk: GAME 69 - Nobody expected this - BRUINS 7 Sabres 0

AM Bruin

The Early Worm
Feb 20, 2015
Out on a limb.
It’s gotta be so demoralizing as a Sabre when your getting your ass handed to you and the Bruins are still out working you up and down the ice.
One of my favourite things about this year’s team is the toughness and drive. They must realize within the room that they’ve got something special here…

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1679256789890.png

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Lauko has helped the B's turn this thing around with his energy and drawing penalties

The results of putting effort in and working hard.

Little Z was fantastic. Hope Monty plays him for a few more games so Mac and Hampus get a night off
He had a couple 'uh-oh' moments but overall I thought he played well and of course his pass to Hathaway was well placed, kinda lucky but that's usually what happens when you put your mind to something.

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
It’s gotta be so demoralizing as a Sabre when your getting your ass handed to you and the Bruins are still out working you up and down the ice.
One of my favourite things about this year’s team is the toughness and drive. They must realize within the room that they’ve got something special here…

There post game thread is tough.

One positive i saw posted was “at least Hall didn’t score”

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
I'm excited by the idea that Bertuzzi isn't even comfortable yet. Imagine?

No idea what the lines are with Hall back. Even crazier with Foligno. Guess they can really let Figgy heal to 100%.

Reactions: Gordoff

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
I'm excited by the idea that Bertuzzi isn't even comfortable yet. Imagine?

No idea what the lines are with Hall back. Even crazier with Foligno. Guess they can really let Figgy heal to 100%.

Greer and Lauko probably come out. But who knows what the lines will look like after that.

Reactions: Kegs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad