Post-Game Talk: GAME 69 - Nobody expected this - BRUINS 7 Sabres 0

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
*runs around the forum high fiving everyone but wonders why they didn't go for the two point conversion*

20200201_151123.gif

VICTORY COOKIES!!!!

Triple-Chocolate-Cookies-SpendWithPennies-21-500x500.jpg

Reactions: BMC and Alicat

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I have to say I was a little concerned with the "defense rotation" strategy but if all the guys are comfortable playing no matter who their d partner is, that's probably a good thing

Ivo

Dec 29, 2008
Rotterdam, NL
Great game to watch at 6pm here. Impressed with the team.

I would love to see Lauko in the line up in the playoffs, but then again, if you ask me who should sit for him when all healthy, I don’t know. Good problems to have.

Jake DeBrusk is now playing at a 71 points pace (over a full season). Not bad for a player who was on his way out by all accounts just half a year ago.

Nice to see Krejci got a game off. I hope to see the same for Bergy and Marchy at least, every now and then.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Perfect game to get Zboril in as well.

Looked pretty good for basically seeing one game a month.
Agreed. Obviously he's not a perfect player, but he played to his strengths just fine today. Bs are in no real danger of losing the top seed. Showed today they can still win with a couple key guys out. Hopefully Monty gets a steady rotation going to rest guys. Also, injuries can happen, so it's good to give everyone some games down the stretch in case they are needed in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad