1679254621318.png

1679254761661.png

1679254824844.png

1679254875308.png

1679254912130.png

Froggy_Free_Beer-777.jpg

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Can't ask for more than a 7-0 road win on the backend of a back to back. Without Orlov and Krejci I might add. Shutting out the Sabres offense is no small feat. Swayman was incredible when the Bs D was giving up some grade-A chances in the first pd. He is HOT.

Whole team played great, again. Zboril stepped in and did well. Lauko continues to be impressive. Bottom 6 was very effective. Top two lines scoring. McAvoy and Lindholm were beasts. Coyle and Jake are at peak level. The physical pushback of these guys is one of my favorite things about this group. Been lacking for so many years, now the Bs have it in spades.

To easily more than double the rest of the NHL in diff is insane. Boston at +113. Next closest teams tied at +52. That shouldn't happen in a league with this much parity, but it is happening this season. Keep it rolling!

aguineapig

Rod Serling just stated on Twitter "You're in the Swayman Zone'. B's paid Linus 5 Mil to leave Buffalo, they'd give him 10 mil to come back. Thought Hathaway was a plumber, turns out on his goal he's a roofer. Lauko full speed ahead, wind him up and watch him go. As great as Jake has been this season, one of the things I'm most impressed with is how he is able to handle the puck on his oft wing in the D zone. Not an easy chore and if he can't do it he can't play with 37 and 63. Does it as well as anyone I remember on the oft wing. Tage has a great reach but Carlo frustrated him on the PK with his. But that's not a reach, he does it to everyone.

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
Where was Krejci today? In a game where we had 7 different goal scorers I I thought he was having a quiet game. I looked at the box score to see if he had any assists and saw that he was never on the ice. Did Monty give him a rest day or is it something else?

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Great performance considering the circumstances, everyone came to play, the Sabres made the mistake of poking the bear, thus the Bruins didn't ease up, similar to the game in Anaheim earlier this year. Swayman once again really dialed in, read the play so well. Love seeing load management, hopefully that continues for the rest of the year.

Reactions: KWbruin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad