GDT: Game 69: Avs vs Ducks | 8 PM MT | March 9, 2016 | Game Sixty-Nine... Aww Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Nice game on the 69th game of the year. Nice win by the boys.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Seeing all the posts about Holden's icetime in numbers makes me think of Austin 3:16. Now I think that should be our road to the playoffs avatars. I call dibs on Grigo 3:16

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
The win was nice but Landeskog potentially getting suspended is kind of a downer, this team can't afford destructions and their top players being out of the line up

spiller19

Sep 23, 2013
Game Center cut out on me right as mcginn went after Beauch did they end up fighting ?

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
So who still thinks we should trade Varly? Yeah guess what he is still a number 1 goalie, Pickard isn't there yet.

You sure you should continue posting this (since you shared a similar sentiment after the win against the Coyotes), seeing as how you'd be looking to trade our best LW in Landeskog?

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
Lets ride the turtle all the way to the post-season.

giphy.gif

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
hahahahaha pepsi center plays "you had a bad day" forget what the actual song is called lol

Someone has to be able to put that clip up with the audio, so good. :laugh:

Did they change the in arena soundguy before the season? Because whoever's picking the music and sound-effects has cracked me up a lot more this season than in year's passed.

Shaggy88

Bananular phone
Nov 13, 2013
You sure you should continue posting this (since you shared a similar sentiment after the win against the Coyotes), seeing as how you'd be looking to trade our best LW in Landeskog?

Or the rest of us who have been saying Varly is the #1 and got flack for it the past week.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Great win. Had a feeling the Ducks might have a bit of a letdown, but the Avs still had a strong and smart performance. Minus Gelinas never ending gaffes.

PK was huge, Varly was huge, Condor finally returned to flight, he was a monster out there.

Matthias had such a great game. He has become a truly great fit.

On the negative side, the NHL absolutely has to address all these poor offsides calls by linesman in the summer. It's worse than they added replays because it's blatantly obvious that linesman are blowing 50-50 plays dead waaaaay more than they used to, out of fear of being embarrassed by an overturned call.

Not only that but it seems to be common place for linesman to be so on auto pilot, that at least once a game they call an icing where the puck was touched past the red line.

It's really terrible and fortunately that waived off Matthias goal didn't burn the Avs, but it's gonna have an affect on the playoffs no doubt. That's how common these bad calls have become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad