GDT: Game 69: Avs vs Ducks | 8 PM MT | March 9, 2016 | Game Sixty-Nine... Aww Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
20:31.
I was off by almost a minute. Played less than expected I'd say.
Gelinas played over 15 minutes and both Beauch and EJ 25min or less.

So not overworking them too much today.

I was over by 6 motherflippin' seconds! :rant:

Boulder Avalanche

Pull the Goalie
Apr 9, 2013
Lander is a top 5 dirtiest player in the league. From the Ducks GDT.

Ayy lmao our third line grinder sure is such a goon. That hit probably does get a game or two it was a stupid play.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
It's worse than they added replays because it's blatantly obvious that linesman are blowing 50-50 plays dead waaaaay more than they used to, out of fear of being embarrassed by an overturned call.

Absolutely. This was my fear going with these offside challenges and that is what has happened as well.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
oXXEJbF.png

No cross check to the head option but 1-2 games seems about right.

That ducks GDT is a nightmare to read. What a bunch of sore losers.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
You sure you should continue posting this (since you shared a similar sentiment after the win against the Coyotes), seeing as how you'd be looking to trade our best LW in Landeskog?

Yep. G>>>>>LW

Still would trade him for the right deal. It's not like I want to give him away. I'd only trade him if it made a significant upgrade on defense.

I'm pretty pissed at Landeskog right now, because he decided to be selfish tonight and his pending suspension could be the nail in the coffin for us if it's 3+ games like I expect due to him being a repeat offender.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Yep. G>>>>>LW

Still would trade him for the right deal. It's not like I want to give him away. I'd only trade him if it made a significant upgrade on defense.

I'm pretty pissed at Landeskog right now, because he decided to be selfish tonight and his pending suspension could be the nail in the coffin for us if it's 3+ games like I expect due to him being a repeat offender.

:laugh:

Okay then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad