Post-Game Talk: Game 69 - A bad night in the Everglades - Sunrise Kitties 3 BRUINS 0 FINAL

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
TB fan here. Looking forward to Saturdays game. TB has not been playing well lately. Your injuries might not be a problem with us. Your call ups will out work our guys for sure. I think despite your injuries it will be a decent game. Assuming the crappy way TB has been playing continues. Happy St. Patricks!

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011

Good news but the call and tossing him was bad.

The NHL has got to find better refs or at least start holding them accountable for outrageous calls-especially ones that result in a team being down a man for the balance of the game.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
TB fan here. Looking forward to Saturdays game. TB has not been playing well lately. Your injuries might not be a problem with us. Your call ups will out work our guys for sure. I think despite your injuries it will be a decent game. Assuming the crappy way TB has been playing continues. Happy St. Patricks!
Glad your positive the game will be good.
I think the Bruins have used up all their ability to win in spite of injuries.

Team essentially has an entire unit out with injury-including the top pair D and our best forward. I think it will be messy on the Bs part.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

Really depends on who we have back. I'm hoping we have a healthier line-up towards the end of the season when we face you guys. Fully healthy on each side will make for a hell of a game.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
Rick Nash looked like a stud the first 3 games and has been good but not great the last handful. He's gotta produce for the trade to be worth it. The extra production from his linemates is nice but that only goes so far

Reactions: trenton1

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Rick Nash looked like a stud the first 3 games and has been good but not great the last handful. He's gotta produce for the trade to be worth it. The extra production from his linemates is nice but that only goes so far

With me its all about the playoffs I guess. If he produces and helps win a few games/series then it was worth it. Good news is we could afford the risk.

Reactions: Bmessy

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

As long as that line is producing and he's a big reason why, I'm more than fine. It doesn't matter to me if he scores the goals, Krejci scores them or DeBrusk scores them.

Reactions: Fopppa and caz16

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Attacking 22bradpark’s literacy or job is disgusting.

There’s absolutely no need of that **** whether or not you agree with him.

No kidding!

I've noticed that some posters have joined the HF police force lately. I guess they must be perfect, and are incapable of making any mistakes.

spylogic3

Sep 1, 2006
I was watching the Florida announce team and they said something bizarre: Nobody hits Marchand because he has an aura around him. Say what?

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Krug was at practice and lead the stretch today..

That's some good news at least

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Krug was at practice and lead the stretch today..

That's some good news at least
Do you know line rushes/pairings? Or only that Krug was present?

Pretty sure Tampa will romp all over the pairings from yesterday but I’m not sure there are better options at the moment.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Do you know line rushes/pairings? Or only that Krug was present?

Pretty sure Tampa will romp all over the pairings from yesterday but I’m not sure there are better options at the moment.
Sadly, no. I only saw that he lead the stretches.

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
So you're one of those fans that would rather be right and see the Bruins fail than be wrong and see them succeed eh?
no where does my post say that im rooting for the bruins to fail. if anything it shows that im dissapointed with what nash has been able to produce so far. for a week after the trade everyone was going nuts about having to resign nash, im simply stating the fact that we should see how the rest of the year plays out before we determine hes our 2nd line savior. sometimes people read what they want i guess..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad