Post-Game Talk: Game 69 - A bad night in the Everglades - Sunrise Kitties 3 BRUINS 0 FINAL

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-3-15_22-18-49.png

upload_2018-3-15_22-19-36.png

:bruins:panthers

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Blergh.

Tampa next, oh goody. I'd like it more if we had Bergeron, Chara, McAvoy, DeBrusk, and Backes :skeptic:

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
Grzelcyk and Carlo are a very good pairing. They handled the top 2 lines of the Panthers very well. I would be happy to see them stick together for a while.

Carlo played 20 minutes, his top 3 opponents were Yandle, Ekblad and Barkov and only let up 3 scoring chances the whole game. Thats impressive.

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
Should be 80 and sunny in Sunrise tomorrow, whole team should have an hour mandatory beach time.

Put them through some meditation and light stretching, let the warm sun wash this losing thing away.

Reactions: bergeronsboys

TaroTsujimoto

Apr 20, 2014
Missed this one, but Rick Nash is not getting it done. He's perhaps showing why he's been a 40 point guy the past couple of seasons. Early returns suggest that he can't be relied upon, and that it will be more of a bonus when he scores.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
Not for nothing, but I wonder why Jack didn't mention the hopeless defense of the Panthers in his soliloquy about Dale Tallon's rising phoenix. They have 1 NHL defenseman that anyone would want if they all went on waivers and most of their prospects are forwards. Not gonna win with this makeup.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Hope Reimer is happy shutting out the wounded B's who looked like they were running on 3 cylinders tonight.

I have a feeling the Bruins will bring a much better effort against the Bolts on Saturday night, but with so much talent missing in the lineup it's gonna be a tough task to pull out a win.

...and I hope I don't have to listen to Potvin ever again...He makes me ****ing nauseous.

Reactions: lopey

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
I'd sit krug and march call up Zboril and Czarnik in a what the hell game against the lightning

Worst scenario we lose a game we were probably gonna lose a game any ways without: Chara, Bergeron, Krug, DeBrusk, Marchand , and our star D in Chuckles

Best case scenario we beat Tampa without those folks and I don't even know how many rookies in the lineup, would be awesome and put a seed of doubt in their heads.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Hope Reimer is happy shutting out the wounded B's who looked like they were running on 3 cylinders tonight.

I have a feeling the Bruins will bring a much better effort against the Bolts on Saturday night, but with so much talent missing in the lineup it's gonna be a tough task to pull out a win.

...and I hope I don't have to listen to Potvin ever again...He makes me ****ing nauseous.

Potvin has a good gig...live s in Florida...has a few pops before the game...does colour beside a moron..and talks nonsense all night...good gig...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad