Pre-Game Talk: Game 69 7:07 PM - Tampa Bay - NESN, NHLN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I am anxious to hear about Carlo, we really need him come playoff time. It would be nice to have a healthy team for a change.

A win would be great but as others have said, no injuries!
I feel the same way about Carlo. He's such an important part of this team, him being out long term is detrimental to their chances. At the same time, if it is a concussion (it definitely is), no need to rush him back. His long term well being is more important than the short term goals of the team.

That said, still excited for the game tonight. I think it could get chippy, as we're looking at a potential second round playoff match up. Neither team really needs this win, as I think Boston and TB and basically locked in at the 1 and 2, but a lot of pride is on the line. More than anything else, I wanna see Pasta score. Would love to see a Bruin win the Rocket.

Reactions: Bruinaura and caz16

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Might catch this one, was called off my shift last night as business levels dictated they didn`t need me, maybe the same tonight? I`d be fine with it, kind of in that spot I don`t care, leaving for Barbados Monday, head not into working anyways, be nice to stay in, watch some B`s while beginning the packing process

B`s win this one 4-2 and I also predict things get a bit nasty

Reactions: HustleB and lopey

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Must be a dog person.
Hey!! Don't lump us dog lovers in with plain old jerks :(

20191005_033434.jpg

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Hey!! Don't lump us dog lovers in with plain old jerks :(

View attachment 332549
Look at those eyes, screams "my owner hasn`t walked me in weeks":sarcasm:

Dogs are the best, not a fan of leaving our four legged friend as we head to Barbados but our dog walker recommended a fellow certified dog walker who also provides short and long term stays with him in his house, no kennels or dog runs. He has a staff of 8 who live directly behind his place on a property that is a half acre of fenced in wooded heaven.

They have cameras covering all areas of the land where one of the staff monitor everything from a control booth which was so cool to see when he gave us a tour and if the dogs all wear GPS collars if one happens to go off on their own. Penny had an overnight "trial" which never concerns us as she`s a busy but well behaved pooch, she ran wild for 6 hours that day and he said they placed her dog bed beside his daughter`s bed who is 9 years old as Penny followed her around for hours and Penny hit the rack at 7:30, never saw her again until 7 the next day as she was well loved and well exercised which leaves us feeling so good about leaving her as we head to Barbados

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Look at those eyes, screams "my owner hasn`t walked me in weeks":sarcasm:

Dogs are the best, not a fan of leaving our four legged friend as we head to Barbados but our dog walker recommended a fellow certified dog walker who also provides short and long term stays with him in his house, no kennels or dog runs. He has a staff of 8 who live directly behind his place on a property that is a half acre of fenced in wooded heaven.

They have cameras covering all areas of the land where one of the staff monitor everything from a control booth which was so cool to see when he gave us a tour and if the dogs all wear GPS collars if one happens to go off on their own. Penny had an overnight "trial" which never concerns us as she`s a busy but well behaved pooch, she ran wild for 6 hours that day and he said they placed her dog bed beside his daughter`s bed who is 9 years old as Penny followed her around for hours and Penny hit the rack at 7:30, never saw her again until 7 the next day as she was well loved and well exercised which leaves us feeling so good about leaving her as we head to Barbados
I have several friends I can leave Daisy with if needed, so I'm never worried about that. I feel a lot better about that then sticking her in a cage in a kennel most of the day, when she's never had to do that her entire life. She has a canvas crate in the corner of my dining room where she'll go on her own sometimes if a storm scares her bad enough, but that's it.

We are ready to watch the Bruins win tonight. Daisy and @Oli the Bruins Cat for the win!

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
For all the flak he get about his contract, he’s been nothing but a good pro since signing. Hasn’t hurt the team when he plays either.

i think he’s been serviceable for the most part. This team is loaded with depth and he’s the victim of it. Doesn’t mean he isn’t a capable nhl player. Plus like you said, his attitude has been perfect from all accounts

I’m more than ok with Moore as a Bruin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad