GDT: Game #69 - 03.18.14 - at Pittsburgh - 6:00 PM - TXA21 - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Bkennedy*

Lx5JxP5.jpg

went to get this wearing this. Some cute lady had the nerve to ask me if we won. :(

Al Core

May 21, 2011
Illinois
The game directly after that (the Anaheim game where Selanne tied it with less than 10 seconds to go only to lose in OT) was even worse tha that one.

Oh man I forgot about that one. I remember watching at my girlfriend of the time's place. I didn't talk for like an hour afterwards. No wonder we broke up. :laugh:.

Didn't Selanne score a late goal in another heartbreaker for us that year?

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Oh man I forgot about that one. I remember watching at my girlfriend of the time's place. I didn't talk for like an hour afterwards. No wonder we broke up. :laugh:.

Didn't Selanne score a late goal in another heartbreaker for us that year?

Believe so. That was the year we gave up like three last minute goals against the Ducks in winning positions (which had we held on, we would've made the post season).

Bkennedy*

Haha thanks those that tuned in for the South Park stream. Was fun :P

And now I'm sad again.

Bkennedy*

It was pretty hilarious to watch, even on my phone. Kept dropping signal though. That Cartman attack you said you hadn't done yet was awesome.

That was really great, haha. I wasn't expecting that at all. I didn't use Cartman during the story at all.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Gotta go with the Stefan empty netter and the subsequent tying of the game by Hemsky on Turco. The game didn't mean much, it's just the kind of thing that we have had to deal with as fans for the last five years.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Eh, I meant it was a microcosm of the crap teams we've had to deal with. In fact, a guy skating up to an empty net, missing, and then getting scored on is a pretty perfect metaphor for all the blown playoff races.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad