May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
game69.png

YOUR DALLAS STARS AT THE PITTSBURGH PENGUINS
32-24-11, 75 PTS ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ 44-19-4, 92 PTS

Lets Do This...

188033694_slide.jpg

Primetimey*

Could be with/without Neal and Kunitz they need clearance from medical staff. Also, they are starting Zatkoff (who?? :P)

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
This game honestly isn't that big in the overall scope of the season. It's a game we should lose, and both Minnesota and Phoenix still have a game against Pittsburgh left as well. Stealing a point or two obviously would be really nice, but a loss in this sort of game isn't like losing to Winnipeg at all.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I kinda want to cut together a vid now with all the most gut-wrenching, embarrassing, painful moments in Stars history one after another with no relief. Could be fun.

Bkennedy*

This game honestly isn't that big in the overall scope of the season. It's a game we should lose, and both Minnesota and Phoenix still have a game against Pittsburgh left as well. Stealing a point or two obviously would be really nice, but a loss in this sort of game isn't like losing to Winnipeg at all.

Falling legitimately behind Pheonix will pretty much gut us.

Jack of Blades

Nov 14, 2013
Dallas

That's a good way to look at it; I didn't know they still have a game against Pittsburgh as well. I've been dreading this game for a couple of days now :help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad