GDT: Game #69 - 03.18.14 - at Pittsburgh - 6:00 PM - TXA21 - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

MetalGodAOD*

With the confidence streaks they gain/lose, we're toast. If it takes them 8 games to get out of this funk we're obviously gone. They need to dig deep and find something starting immediately next game to have any shot going forth here.

Bkennedy*

Well then, thanks for tuning into the stream and keeping company guys. Time for some ****ing ice cream.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Yep, had the Turco collapse games against LA in mind too, although I'll have to go back and search the box scores for the worst of the bunch since there were several.

Obviously Arnott's clincher is in there. Maybe Vishnevskiy's own goal.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
Absolutely no secondary scoring right now.. The line-juggling because of injuries has not worked for no one lately. This is the 1st time this season when I'm hoping Hofcoff to return quickly..

Tonight Seguin needed to score all those 3-4 chances he had for us to fight for points. It looked like they'd been told to Shoot high on Zatkoff but everyone kept shooting high all game long.

Al Core

May 21, 2011
Illinois
k

I'll make it.

This GDT is now accepting Worst Stars Moments. Bonus points if you know the date of the game. Let's share all your favorite bad times.

Edit: I see Lobo was ahead of me. This is the one from 07 where they were up 4 with 8 minutes left and lost.

Last edited:

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Yes, perfect. I'd forgotten about Marchant somehow. Wow, this is really going to cover all the eras. :laugh:

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Yep, had the Turco collapse games against LA in mind too, although I'll have to go back and search the box scores for the worst of the bunch since there were several.

02/12/2006 - Dallas 5, Los Angeles 6 (up 5-2 after 2)
11/10/2007 - Dallas 5, Los Angeles 6 OT (up 4-0 with 7 minutes to go)
03/05/2009 - Dallas 4, Los Angeles 5 OT (up 4-2 after 2)

Can't forget 03/31/2011, Ben Eager embarrassing us on the 6th goal in a 6-0 loss at San Jose.

Al Core

May 21, 2011
Illinois
That's the beauty of this, all these moments are beloved memories for fans of other teams, so there's easily accessible footage.

Yep. I searched "Stars collapse Kings" first and found nothing. When I searched "Kings comeback Stars" it was the first three videos. :laugh:

TangoMcBride

Feb 28, 2008
The DF Dub
Yes, perfect. I'd forgotten about Marchant somehow. Wow, this is really going to cover all the eras. :laugh:
I was 9 or 10 at the time and I was devastated by that goal...just inconsolable. It did, however, make the success that we had in the following years that much sweeter.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Absolutely no secondary scoring right now.. The line-juggling because of injuries has not worked for no one lately. This is the 1st time this season when I'm hoping Hofcoff to return quickly..

Tonight Seguin needed to score all those 3-4 chances he had for us to fight for points. It looked like they'd been told to Shoot high on Zatkoff but everyone kept shooting high all game long.

You know, we could really have used a cheap Calamari or Raphael Diaz instead of putting Jordie on the ice.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I can't tell if Jamie Benn is simply exhausted or if he doesn't give a **** after that interview.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad