GDT: Game 68: Coyotes @ Avalanche | March 7th, 7PM MT/4AM Finnish | Shock the World

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma

It's never been so crystal clear
That I've been dying six months a year
Arguing with strangers

And I'm starting to believe their arguments
In my self-defense

HFBoards_logo.jpg

And it's still a mystery
Why I'm doubting all my dreams

champs2001.jpg

The years hit like fist to face
joe_sacco.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

I've tried to explain to overcrowded rooms
Across these states my narrow point of view.
But what can i do?

Te2Jfr4.jpg

cup+logo.gif

PLAYER PROFILES: FAMILIAR FACES

:coyotes
Alex "Offside" Tanguay

tumblr_nl8ncczAJq1u5fyhgo3_500.gif

:avs
Mikkel "Floater" Bødker

giphy.gif

PROJECTED LINE-UPS

tSWB2gp.jpg

PROJECTED STARTING GOALTENDERS

8EIgnDt.jpg

POINTS LEADERS

sJFGwyM.jpg

INJURIES and HEALTHY SCRATCHES

Coyotes
Pronger - Concussion
Vitale - Orbital Bone
Smith - LBI
Lindbäck - Achilles
Chipchura - Healthy
Tikhonov - Healthy
Dahlbeck - Healthy
Tinordi - Healthy

Avalanche
Winchester - Concussion
Stuart - Back
Bodnarchuck - Healthy
Redmond - Healthy
Martinsen - Healthy

The Music

JUST GO AND GRAB A WIN!

Last edited:

Former Ladder

Thanks Noob Noob
Dec 31, 2013
United States
Gotta get that W tonight. We will have played one more game than the Wild again after this one until next Tuesday again. We need to put the ball in their court.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Are those the actual lines? Comeau is with MacKinnon and Boedker now?

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Now that Landy can shoot again, I can see not wanting to waste Söderberg who's scored a lot of points this season.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I thought the MacKinnon line looked good for the most part and I was looking forward to seeing them develop some more chemistry. Oh well, more Comeau it is it.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Not very optimistic as we've looked quite poor for a number of games now, but still hoping for the best.

Please... please... no puck watching in our zone. I don't care if we have to take 5 interference penalties as the pucks lays still in the middle of our zone. I just want people to stop puck watching and pick somebody up. So sick and tired of watching replays of the goals against us and seeing 2 or 3 Avs in front of the net always watching the puck and the previous puck carrier. I can't take it anymore. Pick up your man. Chain him at the hip if you have to, just stop being useless pylons.

Varly... we need you, man. Please be Steve Varmalov tonight.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Not very optimistic as we've looked quite poor for a number of games now, but still hoping for the best.

Please... please... no puck watching in our zone. I don't care if we have to take 5 interference penalties as the pucks lays still in the middle of our zone. I just want people to stop puck watching and pick somebody up. So sick and tired of watching replays of the goals against us and seeing 2 or 3 Avs in front of the net always watching the puck and the previous puck carrier. I can't take it anymore. Pick up your man. Chain him at the hip if you have to, just stop being useless pylons.

Varly... we need you, man. Please be Steve Varmalov tonight.

I actually think the opposite is true.

We looked solid against NSH on Saturday, it was just a matter of two or three terrible plays that made the difference. But the game could have went either way.

And the same thing applies with the game against Minnesota. Goaltending and 1 or two plays was the difference in those games.

We played well against Florida(3rd period aside).

We're playing good right now honestly. But 1 or 2 poor defensive plays usually by our best players has been the difference between winning and losing for us recently.

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
I actually think the opposite is true.

We looked solid against NSH on Saturday, it was just a matter of two or three terrible plays that made the difference. But the game could have went either way.

And the same thing applies with the game against Minnesota. Goaltending and 1 or two plays was the difference in those games.

We played well against Florida(3rd period aside).

We're playing good right now honestly. But 1 or 2 poor defensive plays usually by our best players has been the difference between winning and losing for us recently.

Yeah, I agree....best of the year to me.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Isn't Boedker more comfortable as a RW? He's looked good so far, why change it and cater to Comeau?

Comeau is slowly becoming the forward equivalent of Holden for Roy, but the difference is Roy actually has options up front to not use Comeau so much. He doesn't need to be playing 1st line minutes.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Some day I'll understand why this fanbase obsesses with complaining about quality depth players.

I wouldn't call it complaining about said player and more about where that player is in the lineup. The Landeskog-MacKinnon-Boedker line has looked good since Boedker arrived, I don't see a reason to change it. If you want to get Soderberg going, tinker with the Duchene line and blend the two together.

AvalancheFan19

May 3, 2009
I wouldn't call it complaining about said player and more about where that player is in the lineup. The Landeskog-MacKinnon-Boedker line has looked good since Boedker arrived, I don't see a reason to change it. If you want to get Soderberg going, tinker with the Duchene line and blend the two together.

That line has looked best IMO.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Isn't Boedker more comfortable as a RW? He's looked good so far, why change it and cater to Comeau?

Comeau is slowly becoming the forward equivalent of Holden for Roy, but the difference is Roy actually has options up front to not use Comeau so much. He doesn't need to be playing 1st line minutes.

I cant wait till October when I can say bad things about Comeau again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad