GDT: Game 68: Calgary Flames Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:30PM | Vegas Here to Burn Down Your Fire

What has been a bigger factor in our recent wins?

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
MILESTONE ALERT!

Smith-Reilly_2.png

100th Point as a Knight

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I know new team and all that and he definitely has had a positive impact on the team, but I don't really feel like Stone has taken over a game yet. You kinda want a guy making an AAV of 9.5 million to do that from time to time.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I know new team and all that and he definitely has had a positive impact on the team, but I don't really feel like Stone has taken over a game yet. You kinda want a guy making an AAV of 9.5 million to do that from time to time.
Yeah he's doing lots of good, but hasn't yet taken a game over... hoping it'll come during our 16 game winning streak starting in April.

Puckrobber

Backup Netminder
Feb 28, 2016
Central Oklahoma
I always give a new player about 5-10 games with his new mates, to get comfortable enough to be a dominant, game-changing player. I think Stoney has done very well, being a player who makes the opposition change their style of play when they play us. He'll get his goals in due time. He's got the next 8 years to help us be a dominant team in the League.

Reactions: Vegas07

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad