GDT: Game 68: Calgary Flames Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:30PM | Vegas Here to Burn Down Your Fire

What has been a bigger factor in our recent wins?

• Total voters

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
ONE TEAM IS ON FIRE!

giphy.gif

THE OTHER IS GOING

Animated-clip-art-down-in-flames.gif

IT'S ALL TRUE! YOU SAW IT HERE... ON THE INTERNET!

NO ONE LIES ON THE INTERNET!

tenor.gif

FINE, FINE...

TECHNICALLY VEGAS STILL HAS TO PLAY THE GAME AND WIN FOR THIS TO BE TRUE.

hangmans-awful-humor.jpg

SOME TEAMS LIKE TO EEK OUT ANOTHER WIN... VEGAS LIKES TO EAKIN!

:flames @ :vegas
Calgary Flames Vs Vegas Golden Knights
7:30PM Pacific
T-Mobile Arena | Paradise, NV

:vegas
FORWARDS
Marchessault-Jonathan_3.png
Karlsson-William_3.png
Smith-Reilly_2.png

Pacioretty-Max.png
Stastny-Paul.png
Stone-Mark_VGK_.png

Carpenter-Ryan.png
Eakin-Cody_1.png
Tuch-Alex_1.png

Pirri-Brandon.png
Bellemare-PE.png
Reaves-Ryan.png

DEFENSE
Theodore-Shea_2.png
McNabb-Brayden_1.png

Schmidt-Nate.png
Engelland-Deryk_1.png

Merrill-Jon_1.png
Miller-Colin_2.png

GOALIES
Fleury-Marc-Andre_7.png

Subban-Malcolm_1.png

(Click to find channel in your area)
Cox: 313(SD)/1313(HD)
DirecTV: 684 (HD)
Centurylink: 760(SD)/1760(HD)

(Click for link to listen online)

hangman005

Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Not sure whose playing tonight, but thought I'd add this segment in.

MILESTONE WATCH

Tuch-Alex_1.png

50 Assists (49)

Smith-Reilly_2.png

100 Points as a Knight (99)

Stone-Mark_VGK_.png

First Goal as a Knight

McNabb-Brayden_1.png

100 PIMs as a Knight (98)

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Bulletin, breaking news, developing story!

The president of our HOA, who also happens to be Mrs. Jones, has just informed me that she will be commandeering my device this evening in order to attend to critical and time-sensitive HOA something or other. :laugh:

Therefore, I may not be able to post during this evening's highly anticipated contest. (My clumsy fingers don't work too well with the tiny letters on the phone!)

Nevertheless...

GO! :vegas GO!

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Bulletin, breaking news, developing story!

The president of our HOA, who also happens to be Mrs. Jones, has just informed me that she will be commandeering my device this evening in order to attend to critical and time-sensitive HOA something or other. :laugh:

Therefore, I may not be able to post during this evening's highly anticipated contest. (My clumsy fingers don't work too well with the tiny letters on the phone!)

Nevertheless...

GO! :vegas GO!
It is my sad duty to inform madam HOA President that pursuant to subsection 24 clause 15c of the HOA charter, she has failed to provide the required notice and fees to the International Commissioner of Home Owner Associations (me) to allow HOA business to interfere with Hockey Viewing and Discussion Operations. Furthermore pursuant to subsection 82 clause 5 she is now required to purchase a pet Llama.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
It is my sad duty to inform madam HOA President that pursuant to subsection 24 clause 15c of the HOA charter, she has failed to provide the required notice and fees to the International Commissioner of Home Owner Associations (me) to allow HOA business to interfere with Hockey Viewing and Discussion Operations. Furthermore pursuant to subsection 82 clause 5 she is now required to purchase a pet Llama.
Your objection is duly noted and has been forwarded to the appropriate authority. :laugh:
Also, I am clearing an area for the llama on our patio presently. :biglaugh:

Reactions: hangman005

KeithfromCanada

Mar 3, 2019
Alright, I'm new here and need to learn who I need to hate. As a Sens fan, I grew to loath the Leafs (and we're talking a DEEP loathing here). Now that I'm firmly on the Knights wagon, I need to know who the rivalries are with. I'm assuming the Flames are moderately hated (they haven't been good enough to be loathed) and the Sharks are probably more hated.

So who is it that Knights fans both fear and loath ...in Las Vegas...sorry for the terrible pun :(

JasonCable

Sep 28, 2014
Alright, I'm new here and need to learn who I need to hate. As a Sens fan, I grew to loath the Leafs (and we're talking a DEEP loathing here). Now that I'm firmly on the Knights wagon, I need to know who the rivalries are with. I'm assuming the Flames are moderately hated (they haven't been good enough to be loathed) and the Sharks are probably more hated.

So who is it that Knights fans both fear and loath ...in Las Vegas...sorry for the terrible pun :(

kings and Sharks.

KeithfromCanada

Mar 3, 2019
kings and Sharks.

Well, Kings aren't much of a threat this season. Cool that Stone and the Knights are rivals with Karlsson and the Sharks. The two biggest Sens stars who fled the cheap a** owner are now going head to head. Looking forward to it!

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

Kings, Sharks, and Tom Wilson. Well, Wilson is just hate. f*** Tom Wilson.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018

With the team only in its second year of existence it’s not the same as having years of a rivalry which builds up hatred (obviously).

With that said I would say the Sharks. Both last year and this year they have been a rival and the tough playoff series with them built up some hatred. And I think we’re going to see a rematch in the playoffs.

The Kings were the biggest rival in the beginning but then faded during the season, got swept and this year are irrelevant (but still beat the Knights twice this season which still sucked because of how far they have fallen).

Some of the Winnipeg fans annoyed me. Before the conference finals they were saying “Jets in 5”. After the first game they were saying Jets in 4 or 5.” After the Knights won in 5 they said “We were gassed from the 2nd round; we’re still the much better team.” But they aren’t in the same division like the Sharks are. I was really worried about that Winnipeg team; just didn’t like the way some of their fans dismissed the Knights.

Reactions: KeithfromCanada

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
Vegas is too new to have any rivalries akin to what you have in Canada. LA and Anaheim will probably be the major rivalries as time goes on due to proximity perhaps.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->