GDT: WCQF G3 | Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche | 10pm ET | TNT/Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
You should wear your Preds Jersey and shout Nashville player names to confuse everyone!

Great save Saros!!
Great hit Colton!!!
We need a goal Filip!!!
lol. Sad thing is - he’s yelling that infront of Avs fans. They won’t even notice.

“Oh - our goalies name is Soros!” Let’s go Soros!”

“Excuse me sir, I love your gold Avs jersey - where did you get it?”

“Husband, why aren’t you getting any popcorn?” “Honey, your boyfriend hooked me up with this great oat and soy diet - he says if I stick to it I won’t need the diapers anymore”

That last quote had nothing to do with preds, but is a likely conversation you’d here in Denver’s arena.

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Avs fans…..come out to play-ee-ayyy!

1714172540677.gif

Reactions: Summer Rose

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Jets win, 4-2, Mack with both goals for the Avs. That'd make me happy! MacKinnon is one of my favorite players, so it's hard to hope for him to have a bad game, I just want the Jets to have a better one!

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
The Jets look like they’re ready for battle. Not sure what kinda battle, but they look ready for something:

View attachment 860092
Whoa - looks like the host of the DNVR Avs show. He’s the skinny one on the panel, lol, in the less obese state.

I do admire the guy on the right being so comfortable in his own skin, just showing off that belly.

Attachments

• IMG_0330.jpeg
    IMG_0330.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 2

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Whoa - looks like the host of the DNVR Avs show. He’s the skinny one on the panel, lol, in the less obese state.

I’d admire the guy on the right being so comfortable in his own skin, just showing off that belly.

The guy on the right is from Texas, one of the most obese states.

John Mandalorian

Nov 29, 2018
Hmmmm. So “less obese” seems like an accurate brag for Colorado. Lol.

That’s been out there for awhile. It’s generally attributed to the outdoor lifestyle that is afforded. That doesn’t make absolute sense because some of the more obese states are warmer weather.

FWIW, the arid states generally seem to be less obese.

Last edited:

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
That’s been out there for awhile. It’s generally attributed to the outdoor lifestyle on is afforded. That doesn’t make absolute sense because some of the more obese states are warmer weather.
I just spent 2 weeks in Texas, and specifically near McAllen, Texas which has won "most obese city" something like 4 years straight. After eating at all the various little restaurants they have there, I can see why! The food is so good, but damn is it unhealthy!

John Mandalorian

Nov 29, 2018
I just spent 2 weeks in Texas, and specifically near McAllen, Texas which has won "most obese city" something like 4 years straight. After eating at all the various little restaurants they have there, I can see why! The food is so good, but damn is it unhealthy!

Yeah. Southern states often have fried and rich foods. You’d think warm weather year around offsets this but Texas and to the east are insufferably humid when it’s even somewhat warm. So maybe staying inside with AC isn’t helping the obesity situation.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
The Avs still are looking to shake off the bad taste of some late season flops at home so this will be extra tough for the Jets! If the Jets second line doesn't get on the score board it will be even harder. They finished so strong this year we can only hope they show up tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad