GDT: Game 68: 3/13: Gone to Carolina: Bruins @ Carolina Hurricanes: 7pm ET NESN, SN1, SNE, 98.5, 99.9 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Good kill but bruins seem kind of flat right now. Recipe for disaster if they don’t find some energy.

daleand

Aug 2, 2005
Trail,BC
This kid has a lot.... but he needs to continue to play physical with edge, and he has to do more in the offensive zone. If I'm the Bruins I have him really focus on skill stuff/shot improvement/getting it through in the offseason along with his normal workout. He could be so good if he rounded out the overall game with those two things.
You're absolutely correct with Carlo and his lack of physical play and offensive chances. If he could develop an edge and do more with the puck he would be an all star
. He has all the other tools and is still very young. I know he stepped right onto the team last year and played very well but maybe some time in the minors might have given him time to work on those.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
That handlebar mustache on Faulk is gross.
professor_hinkle.jpg

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I must say this arena's choice of music is a lot better than the Garden's.
I haven’t been to many games the last could of years and have gone to a few this season and have been horrified by how bad the music has gotten.

The pre game electronica stuff is like daggers in my ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad