GDT: Game 68: 3/13: Gone to Carolina: Bruins @ Carolina Hurricanes: 7pm ET NESN, SN1, SNE, 98.5, 99.9 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Here's my one and only comment about "Living on a prayer" at the Gahden: Bon Jovi belongs to the Patriots. I like that fans sing along (and jig) to Dropkicks "Shipping up to Boston" usually played during the last TV timeout in the 3rd period. Dropkicks played this live in a short set at the Gahden after a Bruins game (true story) long before it was associated with Papelbon and the Sox...that feels organic...the Bon Jovi feels forced and out of place. That's it for me:wally:

2-1 OT won over Vancouver i think? Bruins scored with zero time to tie, then won in OT. I believe a couple bruins even joined the dropkicks afterward and played a little. THe band played from behind a goal, up by the premium suites.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
When the puck is on Brandon Carlos’ stick at the blue line after an offensive chance, it’s either getting deflected out of play or misses the net.

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Gionta reminds me of Cullen his couple seasons with Pittsburgh

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
My husband tried explaining it to me. Something to do with the wind and line into our house hanging low.

I don’t know. Sounded legit.
The wind loosens the connections and that’s what causes the spotty picture.

Probably the same issue with Ladyfan’s internet.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
2-1 OT won over Vancouver i think? Bruins scored with zero time to tie, then won in OT. I believe a couple bruins even joined the dropkicks afterward and played a little. THe band played from behind a goal, up by the premium suites.
Yep--that was it--I remember they set up a little stage/platform..first time I ever saw them play.

Reactions: Ladyfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->