GDT: Game 68 • 3/13/2015 • Wild vs. Ducks • 7:00 PM Central, 2:00 AM Suomi • FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Great, but his decision making lost us the game. He's learning.

Yeo also said that he's seen his Vets make worse mistakes than that one, so it doesn't hurt his confidence in Dumba going forward at all.

Nobody can play perfect all the time, everyone makes a mistake eventually. Dumba will still learn from this.

plock

Sonic Reducer
Oct 5, 2013
Mill City
Terrible? What game did you watch? He was fantastic apart from the faceoffs.

He was far from fantastic.The pp line he was directing was a train wreck.He was constantly holding the puck for way too long before making a decision to shoot or pass and he was not that strong off the puck.

golgoXIII

Apr 2, 2007
I watch the last 2 games of the wild. I'm a Habs fan and IMO he look a lot like a young PK Subban , Hope you're coaching staff will play him a lot and let him make is mistake to learn from them... I think you got a Gem

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
He was far from fantastic.The pp line he was directing was a train wreck.He was constantly holding the puck for way too long before making a decision to shoot or pass and he was not that strong off the puck.

Don't agree at all

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
I watch the last 2 games of the wild. I'm a Habs fan and IMO he look a lot like a young PK Subban , Hope you're coaching staff will play him a lot and let him make is mistake to learn from them... I think you got a Gem

I have the same feeling.

Subban is one of my absolute favorite players in the league to watch. So if Dumba gets anywhere close to that level I will be thrilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad