GDT: Game 67: Vancouver Canucks @ Vegas Golden Knights | 1:00PM | V for Verbose

Would you take my 6 month intesive dad joke course?

• Total voters

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Can I use Naqvi injury law to sue Naqvi injury law, for stabbing myself to avoid watching their ads?
No but if you can somehow credibly prove that their ads are inflicting emotional distress, tell them that it does which would inevitably result in them telling you to f*** off, you can sue.

But you probably wouldn't win.

Reactions: hangman005

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Watched Brannstrom play in the AHL the other night - I see why you guys were miffed to lose him. The Stone effect will erase your pain but he did look legit.
ZNOjIyh.jpg

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Good afternoon all... Lightning and Wild fan coming in peace!

Would like to watch the rest of this game with fans of Sin City and see what you guys think of the Knights' chances of repeating a Stanley Cup Finals run.

Also, I tend to follow certain players around the league.... Jonathan Marchessault, Alex Tuch, Shea Theodore, and Brayden McNabb are four players of interest.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
And Stone still doesn't look totally comfortable yet. Looking forward to see what they look like when he is.

He might simply be one of those truly professional players that just adapts to wherever he is....and in this case, should fit like a glove with the Knights.
Or maybe he is just so overjoyed at being out of that mess in Ottawa..... :laugh:

Reactions: hangman005

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

Would like to watch the rest of this game with fans of Sin City and see what you guys think of the Knights' chances of repeating a Stanley Cup Finals run.

Also, I tend to follow certain players around the league.... Jonathan Marchessault, Alex Tuch, Shea Theodore, and Brayden McNabb are four players of interest.
Eh. SJ and Calgary probably has a better chance. Nashville too. But I wouldn't count Vegas out. Those are really the only four players I see as having a credible chance.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9

I'd be surprised, but if we got hot the right team, we can beat anyone. But first we'll make sure we get there :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad