Post-Game Talk: GAME #67 (haha, 67): Canucks 3 vs. Maple Leafs 2 (OT)

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto

b4bQm4u.jpg

Last edited:

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
w.r.t. the observation that Brandon Sutter had lost a step - welp, that might explain why

DomY

Aug 11, 2008
w.r.t. the observation that Brandon Sutter had lost a step - welp, that might explain why

Do we have any keyboard doctors here? On a scale from Sopel's cracker to Ryan Kesler's torn labrums, how much do sports hernias affect your ability to play? I think its a tear in a muscle that is very painful right? Or is there like loss of mobility associated with this injury?

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Over/under on hometown kid Nic Petan scoring points in a fourth-line role for T.O.?

BY THE WAY... T.O.'s 4th line makes a combined $2.4M against the salary cap. So keep that in mind if/when they humiliate us tonight

Last edited:

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
I say we win 5-1, cause Green yells at the boys and the leafs an an emotional letdown game.

Boeser with 3 cause he’s sucked
Eriksson gets one just to pisspeople off
And Roussel off his face

Reactions: Nomobo

Foundational Player

Benning the Incompetent
Mar 27, 2008
BC
I say we win 5-1, cause Green yells at the boys and the leafs an an emotional letdown game.

Boeser with 3 cause he’s sucked
Eriksson gets one just to pisspeople off
And Roussel off his face

You forgot to mention that Tim Schaller will score his first goal as a Canuck from the press box.

Will give the team a lift they've been waiting for all season long.

Jim Benning for the win!

Reactions: geebaan

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
Over/under on hometown kid Nic Petan scoring points in a fourth-line role for T.O.?

BY THE WAY... T.O.'s 4th line makes a combined $2.4M against the salary cap. So keep that in mind if/when they humiliate us tonight

Gotta be one of the smallest 4th lines in the league

but Petan and Ennis are both fantastic danglers so that'll be fun to watch.

Don't the leafs know they need a bigger 4th line to avoid injuries/spend more time in the offensive zone or some logic jim dreamed up one night

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Hopefully, Hutton's ok...Having Schenn in the top 4 seems ominous...Will be a tough game..Looking for a response from the Canucks,as to probably was their worst game of the season against LVGK.

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
Need the Canucks to get killed in one of these home games so we can get a Fire Benning chant started.

Reactions: Love

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
Hopefully, Hutton's ok...Having Schenn in the top 4 seems ominous...Will be a tough game..Looking for a response from the Canucks,as to probably was their worst game of the season against LVGK.

Some signs of life would be nice.

At least don't get shutout... again.

Need the Canucks to get killed in one of these home games so we can get a Fire Benning chant started.

Yeah, idk feeling torn here... I don't want them to be complete garbage the rest of the season, but I'm very on board with a management change up.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
If the guys give it their all and lose to a much better team, so be it. Don't boo the players. Wrong target.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad