48536A49-D1C2-4119-9914-EB429647E04B.png

and a few memes for good luck & health:
21D217FE-4617-4942-AAC1-9344A4787F0D.jpeg
479270E2-EE57-4ECB-B717-E156A197B8B0.jpeg

3BA1ED25-46BE-4AA7-9B16-0F7B619F6D87.jpeg

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Tampa had alot of depth. Point is quietly the 3rd best goal scorer in the league this season so far. This is a game where we deff need to stay out of the box. We have done a good job not taking many penalties the last few games so let's see if that trend holds up. Playing Tampa 3 times in 4 games should be a good test. The teams are probably going to make adjustments for the game on Thursday depending on how this one plays out. We played Calgary and Boston back to back games this season so far surprisingly.

Sgt Brylin

Trade is one for one
Dec 28, 2012
Toronto Boston Tampa
Toronto doesn't remotely scare me, bunch of soft primadonnas that shows no will to add extra effort outside of talent. Both our losses to them were due to us doing dumb crap, not them being good.

Boston is having a historical season, but I never fear going into the Garden.

Tampa, on the other hand, scares me from top to bottom, year after year. BriseBois is doing whatever it takes to win, Cooper is doing what everyone says Brind'Amour is doing (but never manages to capitalise on) and their players will fight for wins standing on one leg with five broken bones and a punctured lung. They ruthlessly will wins into existence and you can never count them out. I bet even their zamboni driver is a 6'4 brute that will destroy everything you hope and dream of if you even look at him wrong.

Reactions: My3Sons

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Toronto doesn't remotely scare me, bunch of soft primadonnas that shows no will to add extra effort outside of talent. Both our losses to them were due to us doing dumb crap, not them being good.

Boston is having a historical season, but I never fear going into the Garden.

Tampa, on the other hand, scares me from top to bottom, year after year. BriseBois is doing whatever it takes to win, Cooper is doing what everyone says Brind'Amour is doing (but never manages to capitalise on) and their players will fight for wins standing on one leg with five broken bones and a punctured lung. They ruthlessly will wins into existence and you can never count them out. I bet even their zamboni driver is a 6'4 brute that will destroy everything you hope and dream of if you even look at him wrong.
Toronto shuts the neutral zone down very well against us.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I just peaked at our record after 66 games in 17-18, which I've done often this year, since it's the most recent playoff year.

We only had 74 points after 66 games in 17-18. We didn't even have 94 points until game 79, where we got points 94 and 95. We were in a wild card battle at the end there and who can forget the scoreboard watching of Florida? And that year they were the team with the games in hand on us.

Even 11-12 team had 79 points after 66 games we got 94 points that year in game 78.

09-10 was a division winning team and only had 83 points after 66 games and point 94 came in game 76 that year. Remember that year we were on pace for the presidents trophy in the first half and fell off a cliff in the second half of that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad