GDT: Game 67 - BRUINS invade Windy City - 12:31 PM | NBC, TVAS. 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Anxious to see what the lineup without Marchand. I remember Miller playing wing for a game or two in the past and didn't look out of place. Hopefully they knew about this injury yesterday and were about to grab somebody from Providence before they hit the road.

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
Heinen - Wingels - Gionta get the start.

Maybe they're going with Schaller - Nash - Pastrnak at least for the beginning of the game?

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Habs like move.

How can you say that with out knowing what the circumstances are.?

I feel Cassidy and company no whats best for Marchand and if something small is bothering him in a pretty much meaningless game and 3rd game in 4 nights and a horrific schedule ahead, I salute them for sitting him!:thumbu:

Last edited:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Marchy is a fierce competitor and is not one who plays scared. It's hard for me to believe he would be kept out unless there is something wrong with him. The Bs would have called someone up if they knew he would be out, especially given all the players out as is. Players finish games all the time when hurt and want to be in the next game then realize they cannot. Brad's tough as nails, so my guess is that he wanted to go but whatever he hurt yesterday tightened up/was too sore for today and he realized he couldn't go during warmups.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Self preservation against possible retaliation. Brilliant move.

Not going with that theory in the least. NHL made a call, sit him or we will suspend him. As nuts as that sounds this is more probable than the Bruins are afraid of retaliation.

Reactions: BMC

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Marchy gets slashed, tripped and punched every game with no calls. He very well could have been hurt in that collision yesterday. I hope its nothing much and he rests up. Love that kid. He gives it all every game/ shift.
Concussion maybe, and symptoms just didn't show up until now? :dunno:

Hope it's nothing major and they're just resting him on a back to back as a precaution.

Reactions: Ladyfan

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
f***ing stupid we play Chicago on a back go back. End of year schedule makes no sense. Panthers 4 times? I’ll end this rant cause that’s not the point.

I’m on board with sitting Brad. We’re getting near the end of the season and have a lot of injuries anyway plus the schedule is packed. Then throw in playing the same team less that’s 24 hours apart? All good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad