GDT: Game 67 - BRUINS invade Windy City - 12:31 PM | NBC, TVAS. 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Breakfast a couple of blocks from the UC

29101170_10214620707324084_1956591949628571648_n.jpg

That's hilarious Fenway....I'm heading to Lou Mitchell's in about 5min with my wife, and 2 sons (one's gotta work off a hangover) before we head over to the game.

Section 101, Row 4. Stop by and say Hi if you have the time between periods. We'll be the ones in the Bruins Jerseys.

Reactions: sooshii and Fenway

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I was just there a couple nights ago. Their headquarters are about a half hour away from me, so there's practically one on every corner. :laugh:
There is one in Londonderry. I have been there twice (not for breakfast) and they are terrible. Awful food. I won't go back. stale bread, brown lettuce in their salad, gray grean beans and terrible chicken...yuck. Maybe breakfast is better but I am done with that place.

Reactions: Fenway

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
That's hilarious Fenway....I'm heading to Lou Mitchell's in about 5min with my wife, and 2 sons (one's gotta work off a hangover) before we head over to the game.

Section 101, Row 4. Stop by and say Hi if you have the time between periods. We'll be the ones in the Bruins Jerseys.
For you and anyone else going cheer loud for our boys and have a blast !

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Are we sure he's playing today? Any communications with player safety?

More than hijinks (there will be some), I am worried about department of player safety because (a) he just came back from a significant suspension and is a serial offender, (b) the hit looks bizarre (Sportsnet calling it a clothesline), (c) it looks like Duclair will miss at least some time, and (d) the non-Bruin media is running with it.

If Marchand gets suspended, given the above, you'd have to assume it would be 5+, maybe more. Hopefully I'm just freaking out.
Even in Canada Craig Button saying that even with Marchand's history he believes this was totally accidental and no intent on either player's part and he is exactly right. Had this been a Leaf or Hab player the media would not even care.

Reactions: TCB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad