Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Bergeron was 76% on the dot but ok dude
A4C532C2-E1E4-4B40-A859-1FBD50FBF4AD.jpeg

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I just watched the highlights, poured over the boxscore, and have a couple observations. It looks like Swayman, and the bottom six carried us. Czech line was only fair and Bergy's line was not good. (They need to rest Marchy, then maybe Bergy, but goodness knows who plays center.) It does look like Bert had a good game thank goodness...I do not like him but plenty of time to prove me wrong. Still do not like being outshot considerably by a team of snipers, but definitely a better effort than the last three.
Did you forget it is a team sport? Some night some lines are better than other lines of the same team but if they get the W then that is how it is played. No player or line in NHL hockey can be 100% every game they play.
Be happy you have a winning team as your team. They can't win every game, nor be 100% all the time just hope for a W. Swayman had a great game.

Go Bruins

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Was watching that powerplay again and spotted something Bruins should at least try .
When the Bruins 2nd unit was out last night Krecji was parked high on the circle where Pasta usually sits.The defenceman more then one time sent him the puck and he either gave it back ,had his shot blocked or goalie saved it or missed net combo.Here is where the net front guy needs to release and slide out low to side area and give Krecji that down low option .If it is done quickly the Bruins will get 2 on 1 low because it forces that D man to think about coming away from net and if he don't do it immediately with Bruin releasing from front you have that scenario. The Bruins only try this on the other side never the side they set one timer from.I think that would open up other thing

Good observation.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Was watching that powerplay again and spotted something Bruins should at least try .
When the Bruins 2nd unit was out last night Krecji was parked high on the circle where Pasta usually sits.The defenceman more then one time sent him the puck and he either gave it back ,had his shot blocked or goalie saved it or missed net combo.Here is where the net front guy needs to release and slide out low to side area and give Krecji that down low option .If it is done quickly the Bruins will get 2 on 1 low because it forces that D man to think about coming away from net and if he don't do it immediately with Bruin releasing from front you have that scenario. The Bruins only try this on the other side never the side they set one timer from.I think that would open up other things.
dr recchi was king at this

frankiess

Jan 31, 2019
Hmm trust multiple websites who have the same number or go rewatch the game because someone saw 7 more giveaways than people who do this for a living did....tough choice....
What other websites have posted the giveaways?

khanomcat

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria, BC
I remember him wanting to bench McAvoy after admitting only watching the highlights.
TD logo on Canucks sweaters. Something weird about that...

Attachments

• 89BB015F-F7B6-40ED-A58F-D51B082D343C.jpeg
    89BB015F-F7B6-40ED-A58F-D51B082D343C.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: KWbruin

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Where is all this malcontent from Lauko coming from? Anything I've read was Lauko being humorous in a sarcastic way.

Hoping he sticks. Bruins need his speed and thinking he's that guy who performs better in the NHL versus AHL.

years and years of being abused at work and thinking that's what each new generation needs as well instead of recognizing how toxic and inefficient it is

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
If you haven't read the Thornton book I would. Major philosophical difference between he and Chara on that very thing. Chara was just an outstanding captain, leader and human.
I'd like to read Thornton's book. Is the title of the book called "Fighting My Way To the Top" ??

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Clearly we differ in our definition of fantastic.
I think the primary driver behind the assessment is how Freddy's played relative to what most of us expected from him coming into the season. He has a reasonable shot to hit 20 goals, and has improved in every aspect of his game. If you think back to what you thought he might do back in September, you can make an argument for "fantastic". At this point it's really just semantics though.

Reactions: NDiesel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad