Post-Game Talk: Game 66 - THE BEAR enjoys a fishstick dinner - BRUINS 4 NY Islanders 0

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
That was a fun game! I love this team and I think the new additions will make a difference come playoff time. I used to be worried about Chara retiring but the Bruins have done an excellent job of building a strong defense. These kids are amazing to watch while they grow and get better with every season. Charlie Coyle, Charlie McAvoy.....wow, so good! Lots of good things to say about the team.

It was good to see the Bruins get back to basics on defense today

..like Jack said "the Bruins were really condensing the geometry in front of Rask" :laugh:

The Andrew Peeke Fan

Feb 26, 2020
This is gonna sound stupid, but Kuraly just shaking off Beauvillier like he was a peasant to him at the end of the game, totally unconcerned with him finishing a check late on purpose at the buzzer, despite the antics throughout the end of the 3rd, indicates to me a pretty supreme focus by these guys. They know how good they are and what they want to do.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2020-2-29_17-36-43.png

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

Translation - I want to thank Mike Milbury for trading me

It's hard to think of Zee as anything but a Bruin.

I wonder if the Isles and Sens will retire his number like Boston surely will. But I don't think he always wore 33 though?

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus

Subtle, clever dig at the refs there by Cassidy that makes his point without risking a fine.

Pasta had one of those games he has every now and then where he's a bit too loose and careless on some plays but he still crept 1 closer to 50 and plenty of other guys pitched in to get our offense working. Great team effort.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
If my math is right, McAvoy since the All-Star break.... 4G - 9A - 0.87 P/GP

And there were people on these boards that wanted to trade him :eek:

not people....idiots.

even when he’s not scoring he’s the #1 workhorse for the #1 team in hockey. And he’s still so young. Trading him would be a worse idea than trading Seguin was

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00