Post-Game Talk: Game 66 - THE BEAR enjoys a fishstick dinner - BRUINS 4 NY Islanders 0

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
[QUOTE="Boston Bandit, post: 171091497, member: 27241
  • Rask & Halak need to play together for good
[/QUOTE]

Although Cheesie played 10 straight in 70 (won every one) they rotated them in all other years (69-72)
Back then Cheevers and Johnston were rotated thru the season evenly and into the playoffs for the most part)

We are rotating today during the regular season, playoffs come around suddenly Tuukka is playing 25 plus straight.

If we tried something different and rotated into the playoffs then slowly weaned ourselves deeper we go into the playoffs of who is the "guy" I would be fine with that.

Last edited:

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Here we go
Are you going to also bring up Heinen scored Friday night
Richie brings a physical presents
In his defense Johnny B should be ashamed of himself, looked like he got shot
Richie was out there in the last 5 minutes in a tight game so if he was sat coach knew he needs him playing

Here we go? I'm more than ok with the trade. I
think he'll add an element they lacked, but don't
feed me a tale of strong play when his major
visibility was taking two penalties.

Incidentally I saw JB on the bench still in
pain after the play by Ritchie.

Reactions: frankiess

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA

Lol, I’m sure he was fine

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Lot of our guys should be up for nominations.

Pasta - Rocket & Hart likely
Bergeron - Selke
Rask - Vezina
I’d love to see Pastranak get the Hart. I’ve never seen a Bruin win it.

But please don’t think for a second that I’d prefer that to reeling in the big fish...
upload_2020-3-1_11-17-0.jpeg

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
If lauzon played entire season could have been a rookie of the year candidate. He is surprising me how mature he is and can handle big big minutes back there against some big names. He has stabilized that D core. Big fan here now.
Yeah , he was carrying the puck more yesterday. Seems to be gaining confidence. Injuries happen , obviously so we haven’t seen the last of Clifton or Moore but for now Lauzon is that 6 th D .

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
If lauzon played entire season could have been a rookie of the year candidate. He is surprising me how mature he is and can handle big big minutes back there against some big names. He has stabilized that D core. Big fan here now.

Tough year to be a legit candidate. Just on defense there are Cale Makar and Quinn Hughes. Both high scorers who actually do play big minutes.

That said, we should all be very pleased with Lauzon at this point.

Reactions: The don godfather

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA

He may have been slightly winded but Boychuk sold it like a Montreal Canadien.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
Lot of our guys should be up for nominations.

Pasta - Rocket & Hart likely
Bergeron - Selke
Rask - Vezina
Don’t think Pasta will be in the running for the Hart, actually more players on the team more important than him, at least at this point.

Rask should be a lock for the Vezina if he continues his present pace.

Bergeron should win the Selke easily but because he has won four the writers will likely look elsewhere which is a real load of BS, not a better defensive forward in the league, not even close.

Last edited:
Reactions: Strafer

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Don’t think Pasta will be in the running for the Hart, actually more players on the team more important than him, at least at this point.

Bergeron should win the Selke easily but because he has won flur the writers will likely look elsewhere which is a real load of BS, not a better defensive forward in the league, not even close.

Draisaitl could become the first Hart Trophy winner to finish with a negative plus/minus.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia

Bergeron should win the Selke easily but because he has won flur the writers will likely look elsewhere which is a real load of BS, not a better defensive forward in the league, not even close.

Well just about every media poll has him at the 2/3 spot behind Drai, so it'd be very very unlikely that he isn't a finalist at this point.

Also disagree that any one player has been more important than Pasta this year, Bergeron while still being his amazing self defensively has seen his production lag far behind Marchand/Pasta. Marchand went a stretch of like 26ish games with 1 goal.

Rask is actually closest in my mind.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
I missed yesterday due to a wedding ? How'd the second line look? I listened to it on the radio a bunch was hearing Ritchie and kase mentioned a bunch...

Reactions: rfournier103

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->