Post-Game Talk: Game 66 - THE BEAR enjoys a fishstick dinner - BRUINS 4 NY Islanders 0

aguineapig

Carlo is like the tall kid you played pond hockey with that would always say "You guys go up, I'll stay back and take care of this end". And he would.
Back in the 70's the first Swedes that came over were sometimes referred to as "Chicken Swedes". Anybody who dares to say that about Nordy when he dives in front of every shot in front of him, and takes every shot to get the puck out on the PK can go to hell.
Marchand scoring that goal brought me back to Vancouver, June 2011. Thanks for the memories.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Carlo is like the tall kid you played pond hockey with that would always say "You guys go up, I'll stay back and take care of this end". And he would.
Back in the 70's the first Swedes that came over were sometimes referred to as "Chicken Swedes". Anybody who dares to say that about Nordy when he dives in front of every shot in front of him, and takes every shot to get the puck out on the PK can go to hell.
Marchand scoring that goal brought me back to Vancouver, June 2011. Thanks for the memories.
Lindholm is up there too but Nordy is a bonafide warrior.

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Its funny best team in the NHL and IMO barely talked about. Or maybe I just dont pay attention and I live in annoying VGK country

They get respect, yet somehow overlooked and underappreciated I feel as well. They've had an insane year. Imagine if they didn't blow those games where they were up 2/3/4 goals? Imagine if they won 25% (or 1) of their shootouts?

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
That is terrible. I like Stamkos

This sucks. The league is better with Stamkos on ice. I feel bad for the guy.

Glad Boston netted another two points! And stoked that Charlie hit 30 points on the season. Was worried for a long part of the season that he wouldn't, but it's starting to come together.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
That was a fun game! I love this team and I think the new additions will make a difference come playoff time. I used to be worried about Chara retiring but the Bruins have done an excellent job of building a strong defense. These kids are amazing to watch while they grow and get better with every season. Charlie Coyle, Charlie McAvoy.....wow, so good! Lots of good things to say about the team.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
This sucks. The league is better with Stamkos on ice. I feel bad for the guy.

Glad Boston netted another two points! And stoked that Charlie hit 30 points on the season. Was worried for a long part of the season that he wouldn't, but it's starting to come together.
I agree the league is better with Stamkos playing. I always liked him

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
9251F83E-4E4F-4182-BA38-8AA8EE63DDE8.gif

Deuce17

Mar 2, 2019
Suffield, CT
I'd bet the life savings that McAvoy would be a Norris finalist if he had Krug's PP time. And I say that as someone who loves Krug as a player, McAvoy is just a special kind of player, so complete.

One goal closer to 50 for Pasta, another 2 point effort for Marchand, and Rask keeps on trucking, best goalie in the NHL.

I could not agree more. Its funny Whenever the bottom line goes by showing league leaders Rask is #1 or 2 in every goalie stat yet not much Vezina buzz for him. He absolutely needs and deserves to be in this conversation

Reactions: Emerz

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $10.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 2