BRUINS GDT GAME 66 3:15 PM - The PENGUINS march on Causeway St - ABC, DISNEY, DISNEY +, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I think the boys will be much more focused now that their futures are set for the rest of the season. A nice, big win for Linus please!

I remember @CamFan81 making this but don't remember the reason, maybe the Fat Pat jokes?

1709995955704.gif

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I hope they win for JVR's 1000th celebration. No injuries please.

Since the Bs didn't really do anything much by the deadline we know what we have. I am NOT impressed with Maroon. He will probably not play at all for us which might be for the best. I just remember the playoffs (vs the Blues)...pregame stretching out on the ice and fat Pat skating over to the Bs end of the ice and threatening a young Pasta and Krug....poor sportsmanship and a dick move. Peeke...(Welcome to Boston!) Don't know much. Looking forward to seeing him...maybe next game?

Hey Steve, I hope the Bruins win tonight.
1709996661759.png

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

Last edited:

RI.B FAN

Jul 14, 2002
JAMESTOWN RI
Visit site
That 2019 game loss at home was a dagger which may never recover from. When the cup is on the building you win it!!!! So pissed we going through all this . Well what's done is done rally with these guys you never know . My bet is monty taking us far. In fact I'm betting on it. Book it!
Lots of emotion and a 180 swing in this post

Reactions: TCB

nonoffensiveusername

May 23, 2009

Since the Bs didn't really do anything much by the deadline we know what we have. I am NOT impressed with Maroon. He will probably not play at all for us which might be for the best. I just remember the playoffs (vs the Blues)...pregame stretching out on the ice and fat Pat skating over to the Bs end of the ice and threatening a young Pasta and Krug....poor sportsmanship and a dick move. Peeke...(Welcome to Boston!) Don't know much. Looking forward to seeing him...maybe next game?

View attachment 833049

Yeah, why the eff did we acquire this clown Maroon? Hope he never dresses, but if he does he should get boo'd by the fans.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border

View attachment 833049

Spot on about Maroon! I was so glad when Looch signed here, so he could beat Maroon to a pulp, then he leaves Tampa and goes to Minny and now Looch is MIA and Maroon a Bruin.
emoji-brick-wall-brick.gif

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Spot on about Maroon! I was so glad when Looch signed here, so he could beat Maroon to a pulp, then he leaves Tampa and goes to Minny and now Looch is MIA and Maroon a Bruin.
emoji-brick-wall-brick.gif
I love Looch and wish him and his family the best.

I am SURE missing the 2011 gang and playing for the Bs is killing him. Sure, he has no one but himself to blame but he was a HUGE part of 2011. He loves those guys. Hopefully he got together quietly with them.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Pens fans would burn the rink to the ground if he was traded.
If Pens ownership was comfy trading Mookie Betts in the middle of his prime in front of Red Sox fans they’ll have no problem moving a 37 YO Crosby in front of Pens fans

Kinda nuts he’s only 37 btw, feel like he should be 42 by now

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Penguin fans are suspicious of their new Boston overlords.

The TV games are now a carbon copy of NESN's graphics and bumper music.

Pittsburgh is a Steelers market and then the Pens and Pirates are on the second tier. The city never wanted a NBA team even though college basketball is popular there.

FSG bought the team as they saw real estate opportunities at the old Igloo site.
We warned them and they laughed at us.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Honestly not upset about either trades.ooking towards the future. Maroon could be money in the playoffs if played. Peeke could be interesting as Boston's defence culture should help him. Hopefully hits like a truck.
Starting to come around and see them as the underdog a bit roster wise and like it. I stead of last year being the team to beat and they were beat. Who knows. Let's roll over teams until the playoffs and leave it all on the ice!!

Reactions: bruins19 and CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Honestly not upset about either trades.ooking towards the future. Maroon could be money in the playoffs if played. Peeke could be interesting as Boston's defence culture should help him. Hopefully hits like a truck.
Starting to come around and see them as the underdog a bit roster wise and like it. I stead of last year being the team to beat and they were beat. Who knows. Let's roll over teams until the playoffs and leave it all on the ice!!
I wouldn’t say he hits like a truck but he definitely finishes his checks. With him in the lineup you don’t have to worry about the D group combining for 0 hits in a game

Reactions: TobanWest
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad