GDT: Game 65: Columbus vs. Edmonton | 3/4 7PM EST

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
The best chance we have of being a perennial playoff team is to get the NHL to have qualifiers from the 1st half of the season and qualifiers for the second half of the season.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Didn't see Boone's goal but the rest have been nice goals as a result of nice plays not smash in a loose puck. I like that. If we could put up one or two of the "nice" ones it would go a long way to making our offense pretty darn good.

Dednimnepo

Winning is the Fun
Oct 23, 2007
Columbus
This game is like watching the good Jackets vs. the bad Jackets. Those response goals got me thinking "So this is what the other team feels like when that happens."

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
The best chance we have of being a perennial playoff team is to get the NHL to have qualifiers from the 1st half of the season and qualifiers for the second half of the season.
That"d be a great idea:handclap:

KlichkoBro*

Don't give a damn about points, but Foligno was the best forward on the ice tonight. And Jones/Murray is something to drool about.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I kinda feel bad for Oil fan, they go from the highs of winning the draft repeatedly to this... Even their TV guys sound defeated. It also angers me that ppl in the league view them and us as comparables.

I saw this on their GDT and it made me chuckle since most ppl only watch their team and use stats to judge other teams.
CBJ look good but they cant be that good-can they?

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
Wtf with my memory? We have 16-1-2 if lead after second period. This only regulation loss... Whom?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad