GDT: Game 65: Columbus vs. Edmonton | 3/4 7PM EST

KlichkoBro*

I can't recall if Saad has ever scored for the Jackets on a breakaway. I recall he missed at least 10 times though.
And Foligno gets an assists and hits the post.

Fireball23

Mar 5, 2014
does it really matter?
This is a twilightzone game. Let see 2 goals in the first 3 min. 2 D have scored. The other team scores and then go back up by 1 goal 10 seconds later. A call that probably should have been offsides is called good and the goal stands.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
The Edmonton guys on sportsnet complain about everything anti Edmonton except for Boone

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Have you noticed the irony that you're saying this as the Jackets are crushing the inferior Oilers, you know, the team with all the first overall picks?

No. Edmonton started with nothing and has not drafted well in all cases. The Jackets are a pretty decent team, all things considered, and with a guy like McDavid or Eichel last year or Matthews or Laine this year could take a major step ahead a lot faster in all likelihood than with Werenski and whomever we draft this year.

I don't understand why people don't get this concept. Better draft choices produce better players statistically speaking. Especially when you have a decent team to start with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad