GDT: Game 65: Avs @ Wild | Tuesday, March 1st, 6pm MT | 18 and Counting

Status
Not open for further replies.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
And some wise analysts and whatnots telling me Boedker is a bad 5v5 player he had terrible numbers in arizona... Now he plays in high octane offensive line and I bet he's gonna deliver

He's better 2way than he gets credit for, and seems to like that part of the game.

He will benefit from not having to be the guy on his line the other team focuses on for sure

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Lawls. I already explained that I was curious how you felt about Boedker now. Even all your posts are skirting the issue instead of offering your opinion. You need to relax man

I know I know Wood was our Savior and we lost him but it might still work out

I'm a fan of the trade, but you guys are just baiting people and being antagonistic now. We're lucky the mods are pretty easy going around here. Because we troll each other a lot lol, myself included.

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
Not impressed with these own-zone turnovers right now. Looks like we came back down to earth during the intermission.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
oddly enough, I'm only see neiderreiter slash someone 4 or 5 times tonight, the first few seconds penalty much have made him more well behaved tonight

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Avs need to stop turning the puck over at the worst times. Nothing wrong with the effort, but they have to be smart about how they play.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Gelinas could be the worst dman I've seen on this team since Zanon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad