PICKARD

*As confirmed as its going to get

[/fieldset]

[FIELDSET= GDT TUNES]

[/FIELDSET]

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Either we'll get blown out 5-1 and get outshot 48-14, or we're going to win 3-2 and the shots will be within a couple of each other. This is one of those times where I could care less if this team traps the **** out of the Wild more than the old Wild teams under Lemaire used to. Just win. I don't care how, I don't care by how much. Just win.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Awfully close to being a must win without it being a must win. Barring a collapse, the Wild look to be the only serious threat to bump the Avs out of the playoffs. Nashville looks like a strong bet to hold their lead.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Stupid caucuses going to make me miss the game, I'll have to catch the rebroadcast and hide the Avs Facebook feed (first time I'll do that since early in the season, the Avs haven't exactly inspired confidence in me that it's worth staying up late to watch them). This one is a must-win, we have only two four-point games against the Wild, they both have to count down the stretch.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Awfully close to being a must win without it being a must win. Barring a collapse, the Wild look to be the only serious threat to bump the Avs out of the playoffs. Nashville looks like a strong bet to hold their lead.

This is like the first playoff match for us. What a huge game. I agree. It looks like Minnesota is the one we will be fighting against for that last playoff spot..

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Yeah, nothing on ALT2. I'm in Sweden on vacation so I wanted to make sure I wasn't getting confused. ALT still says nuggets even though they are not supposed to play until tomorrow.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I want a Duchene/Mack/Boedker line to start the game.

Fastest line in the NHL?

Iceberg

May 4, 2002
It is going to be interesting to see how the team responds to Sakic showing them that they really want to make the playoffs.

It's about time for this core to show what they got or we have to make changes in the offseason.

Avs425

Colorado MacKinnon
Jun 3, 2014
Saskatchewan
She gonna be a humdinger tonight! Can't wait to get home and get ready to watch this game. It's going to require some mental prep for sure. Let's go 89!

Spender

Feb 16, 2013
Växjö
If the Avs had a better player than Holden in the number four slot, wouldn't be a bad lineup.

I'd like to see Beauch-Barrie, Bigras-EJ and Holden-Gelinas at some point, but I guess this is not the time to gamble with the pairings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad