BRUINS GDT GAME 65 7:08 PM - TORONTO AGAIN - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, TSN4, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
Beavis And Butthead Leafs.jpg

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I’m suddenly reminded of the late night cup win watch party that the Bruins had on zoom a few years ago. Everybody getting progressively more plastered as the night went on. That might have been the most fun I’ve had watching a game OTHER than watching the cup win live that night.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
This beauty was given to me by my brother. He had to sub for his boss in a golf tourny in Muskoka, some fancy club on an island, didn't want to go. He is a great golfer but made the absolute worst shot of his life. A woman came up to him with a clipboard, asked his name, wouldn't say why. At the banquet they called his name for the worst shot of the tourny....the prize was this. Big Z was there and was supposed to autograph the back but left early. My brother is not a Bruins fan, didn't know who he was....I mentioned his height and then he knew...lol It was the only Bruins prize. It was meant to be mine.
1709848113264.jpeg

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Have to go to the city for dental crown so missing half this one sadly:thumbd:.. Go :bruins

This beauty was given to me by my brother. He had to sub for his boss in a golf tourny in Muskoka, some fancy club on an island, didn't want to go. He is a great golfer but made the absolute worst shot of his life. A woman came up to him with a clipboard, asked his name, wouldn't say why. At the banquet they called his name for the worst shot of the tourny....the prize was this. Big Z was there and was supposed to autograph the back but left early. My brother is not a Bruins fan, didn't know who he was....I mentioned his height and then he knew...lol It was the only Bruins prize. It was meant to be mine.
View attachment 831431
That is awesome bud

Reactions: BMC and caz16

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
This is awkward and I feel like the dropped the ball with the 90s guys.

Dafoe, Thornton, McLaren, Axelsson, and Murray should have been part of the previous eras night, or they should have done an additional one and separated out the late 80s (88 team specifically) from the FleetCenter guys.
If they isolated the 90s teams what would they name it?
The Dark Ages?

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
To see all of these guys around right now is a treat. I wish I was there.

The Claude Julien years, specifically 2006-2011 were my favorite years as a Bruins fan.

Reactions: lopey

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
He was there for the Home Opener back in October. Was nice seeing him in town again
I remember that! I wish he was here again tonight.

He was the first jersey I ever got as a kid. It's in storage. His style of play in today's NHL would of been a blast.

Reactions: KrugAvoy

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
I’m suddenly reminded of the late night cup win watch party that the Bruins had on zoom a few years ago. Everybody getting progressively more plastered as the night went on. That might have been the most fun I’ve had watching a game OTHER than watching the cup win live that night.

I will never forget Russo realizing about 20 seconds in that this was not an event he was going to be able to control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad