BRUINS GDT GAME 65 7:08 PM - TORONTO AGAIN - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, TSN4, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Looking at tickets right now, several under $100. Wife says she can't go and I probably shouldn't spend the money but would be awesome to be there for the Cup reunion.
I am surprised tickets are so cheap with the 011 guys here and the Leafs.

I am looking forward to this one .

Reactions: lopey

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic

Ference, man. Guy is a beauty. I had a good chat (and a couple beers with him) a few years ago when the Oilers alumni came up for a pond hockey event. They all had a big table (MacTavish, Glencross, Augusta etc) - He actually came and sat at our table for a good hour and I picked his brain about some of his favorite games as a Bruin. Unreal dude, didn't big league anyone.

He took my phone out of my hand and took a selfie with all of us, haha.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Ference, man. Guy is a beauty. I had a good chat (and a couple beers with him) a few years ago when the Oilers alumni came up for a pond hockey event. They all had a big table (MacTavish, Glencross, Augusta etc) - He actually came and sat at our table for a good hour and I picked his brain about some of his favorite games as a Bruin. Unreal dude, didn't big league anyone.

That's so awesome. Love Ference. A born Bruin. His oldest daughter plays rugby at Harvard

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
Forbort is not playing. Also, saying he’s day to day, meaning injury. What is injured? Groin all year, etc. Is it something else? They put him on LTIR before in January was it? Meaning 10 games or 21 days? His bad play has to be somewhat because of injuries. They could have said day to day a week or so ago…. But didn’t. Now they say it? Can they even trade him now?

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
We need this win.

Let's play a great game in front of the 2011 guys. No injuries.

Hey Steve, I hope the Bruins win tonight.

1709834375396.png

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Found out our tickets tonight come with access to the 1928 Club.

Anyone know what’s included?

I just want to plan ahead.

Is the food included or do you need to pay, anything else I should know….dress code, secret handshake or anything?
Lol

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

I shared an elevator with him in the Garden a while back. He was easily the most friendly guy of any hockey personality I've bumped into. It was only a couple minutes, as opposed to an hour, but he was just a regular guy excited to talk shop with regular people. I mentioned the glove malfunction and he laughed and said "yeah, f*** those guys"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad