GDT: Game 64: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators 2/22/20 7:00pm EST SNE, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
KK would have a big role in Ottawa as well.

I understand you don't like Timmins, but this was illogical at a profound level.

That's debatable. If Ottawa picked him, he might still be in Finland. They're in no hurry to win.

OTOH, Tkachuk would be playing a role in Montreal as well. He was more NHL ready and they really need that type of player.

Big Lurk

Aug 2, 2013
Price starting again?!

... because they're still in it?? lol

how many games is this in a row?

look no further than Price's starts to get insight into MB's plan for the TDL.

Molson probably told him playoffs or you're out bruh

Reactions: Ozmodiar

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co

So Carey Price is wearing a white mask at practice today. Is he trying to get used to a white mask for when he is traded and will wear the white mask until his new custom mask is ready for his new team? :sarcasm:

Never forget:

ERZO-cYWkAAJTIp.jpg

Likely has to do with when his mask broke last game. He probably doesnt want to risk his only spare getting broken in practice as well.

But wouldn't that be nice if he asked for a trade. I love Price, but unfortunately he likely will never lift the cup as a Hab. It would be a shame if he retires without ever having won a cup.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Likely has to do with when his mask broke last game. He probably doesnt want to risk his only spare getting broken in practice as well.

But wouldn't that be nice if he asked for a trade. I love Price, but unfortunately he likely will never lift the cup as a Hab. It would be a shame if he retires without ever having won a cup.

I think he's trying out a new mask innovation from CCM.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Because he's a professional athlete that want to compete. There is still hope to make the playoffs.

That's his job.

Also we don't have any decent backup

It's not easy to shut guys down, especially your big money guys. You need to manage their morale, ego, and personality too.

Sure, you can shut down price, but don't be surprised if that leads to him publicly demanding a trade, and further deleveraging your position in a potential trade.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Behold...

The long awaited return of the great Karl Ahlzner!!!

I rather see Alzner net a hat trick lol, maybe then we can trade him for something (anything).

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
That's debatable. If Ottawa picked him, he might still be in Finland. They're in no hurry to win.

OTOH, Tkachuk would be playing a role in Montreal as well. He was more NHL ready and they really need that type of player.

Sure, but they also have much less egos to please and can play the young guys in big spots.

You are just stating the 2nd consequence of the same cause...

ashtraygirl

Nov 22, 2008
Montreal
So if we're still 'fighting for a playoff spot', why scratch Lekhonen for these last two games? Is he really being shopped?

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
So if we're still 'fighting for a playoff spot', why scratch Lekhonen for these last two games? Is he really being shopped?

He was not providing enough offence to Julien's taste and Julien likes to keep a winning line-up. I would be surprised if he gets traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad